Kingdom Hearts Help Thread

no way i could do it at lv 65 on proud
all you gotta have is ultima wep equipped and equip the abilities beserk charge and trinity limit
then when you fight him use trinity limit then keep attacking him then trinity limit etc

I need help in Agrabah that damn town is so confusing >.< I have gotten to the treasure room and that's it so reply or PM me with your help please.

I'm moving this thread into the "Kingdom Hearts Fun" forum and I'll merge it with any other help thread for Kingdom Hearts, for simplicity.

EDIT:
I have merged all Kingdom Hearts Help Threads into one single help thread. I will, from this point onwards, request that all members state which game they are referring to when they require help with that particular game. I will edit poster #1's post, to make sure that everyone gets this message.

I apologise for any inconveniance; I am just trying to tidy up a bit.

I'm pretty sure you'd need some sort of outside source to stage such a fight. It's likely a mod of some sort.

As for where you can find that guy, there's no point in worrying about it if you answer "no" to the following question:

Do you have Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix?

I have Final Mix, and I could tell you exactly how to get to the guy. But of course, if you're asked how to get him, I doubt you have it.

And to get those fights, there are codes posted around the web for it. You will obviously need AR and Xploder cheat devices.

Back