Playstation PSN ID Thread

Link21

Banned
Gil
Hey, this is for anybody that has a PS3 and wants to share their PSN ID name. Mine is KingMP. I mostly just play Resistance: Fall of Man online.

----------o----------

Mod Edit: As Cess suggested, I shall edit this first post as new ID's are posted.

KingMP
Clorith
tj92
Skunkman88
Necron91
Tethar
Lucread
Vonathan (maybe?)
hotspark180
corner2k7
Cess_007
blainebes
DannyBoy274
WuTangBlade
Junior4565
Nachlader
SunAndSteel
Reckate
jussike
theboys2K8
FFGuy
Paperboy48
True_Argor
C4L3BG33
Rezzy19
pvc_sister
Lightleon
Kingie08
HET-
marixsman
Jradg23
ClydeFrog50
Liberation_8914
Zelda713
crazyivan007
RhYno96
Magus27
TheTonicMix
SonnyJim17
DLFlux.
Trotsky_

Last edited by a moderator:
welll im seeing if i want warhawk cod4 or resistance but my psn id is tj92

I think Im missing something here, is this for thePS3 or something? :wacky: I play online with my PS2 but Iv never had no username when Iv stuffed my network access disk in there.....o_O

Oh ok, question does not apply to me then. You might want to be abit clearer about that in future to keep thickos like me out of your threads :wacky:

-Threads Merged and Stickied-

I will make use of this thread in a year or so. xD

I'm Lucread on there... but since I sold my copy of Resistance, I don't really play stuff online.

I think my name on the PSN is Vonathan...but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

I'm not usually on (Xbox Live and SSBB be better), but when I am, I'm usually playing Resistance.

Mines corner2k7 if anybody wants to add me!
:neomon:
I'll add everyone who has posted their ID up tomorrow when I'm at my house.

So far there is:

KingMP
Clorith
tj92
Skunkman88
Necron91
Tethar
Lucread
Vonathan (maybe?)
hotspark180
corner2k7

you added yourself o_O?

No >_<
I just put them in a list so that people can add to it and know who has an ID rather then having to search page after page for ID's.
For future purpose really.:P
Some mod should edit the first post and add a list of all ID's. And then add one if a new ID's it's posted; It's just an idea to make it easier :3

Anyway, mine is: Cess_007 (damn you who register the name without the lower case!! >w<!) Feel free to add =P I play CoD4 and Burnout Paradise the most ^_^

Mod Edit: Done. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back