Playstation PSN ID Thread

Some mod should edit the first post and add a list of all ID's. And then add one if a new ID's it's posted; It's just an idea to make it easier :3

Anyway, mine is: Cess_007 (damn you who register the name without the lower case!! >w<!) Feel free to add =P I play CoD4 and Burnout Paradise the most ^_^

Great idea!:wink:, but I can't add you because you have filled your maximum capacity of your friend list so it just comes up with an error message:confused:

Mines DannyBoy274 but I should be changing it to Rene Skylar soon

True_Argor for me.
Play Haze and Dragonball Z - Burst Limit.

Only got online a few days ago, and had my console a few days before that.

Looking for more online games when I can afford.

EDIT - Added everyone from this thread.

Last edited:
You retracted your request you sent me. :wacky:

Anyways, I apologize that I probably won't accept your requests straight away, though I WILL do if you let me know you've added me. Simple reason; I'm not on my PS3 that much due to starting college, modding here and then the fact there aren't any games out at the moment really that I NEED to be online for full experience. :P

pvc_sister is my ID, I has Resistance and Wipeout, but won't be online much with Wipeout as I only got it today and have a shitload of unlocking to do

PSN ID : Kingie08

I usually only play cod4 online, and i dont play that as often anymore. But still add me if you like, we can play together sometime.

Back