Your Favorite Actor and Actress

Actor

ian somerhalder - I rate him highly as an Actor and it's great how diverse he is, Boone from Lost and Damon from the Vampire Dairy's are two very different characters but he plays both roles very well, I prefered him a lot more as Boone in lost though.

Actress

Sophia Bush - Amazing Actress that shows so much emotion when it needs to be shown, she is the main reason One tree hill became so Popular she is such a likeable person and her character Brooke Davis has a great personality on the show.

Favourite Actors

Zachary Levi
Johnny Depp
Matt Damon
Mark Wahlberg
Robert Downey Jr.

Films They Starred In That i Like/Love
Shooter
Bourne Trilogy
Pirates of the Carribean
Tangled
Big Mommas House 2

Favourite Actresses
Emma Watson
Gemma Arterton

Films I Like/Love
Quantum of Solace
Prince of Persia
Harry Potter

John Cusack, I think he's a really interesting actor, I could watch him in just about anything, I even considered watching Serendipity. He has an air of being quite intelligent, and intense, to my mind at least.

I also have a soft spot for Hugh Grant. He was briefly in A Peculiar Practice which is one of my favourite TV shows, but what I like most about him is that he always plays the same role in all of his films. He's always the charming English guy who keeps saying uhm and gets the girl by the end of the film.

I think Katharine Isabelle is really awesome. She's a really damn good actress and she's pretty fucken hot. She deserves more roles that aren't complete shit. Seriously, she's landed the crappiest roles lately but still managed to make them believable. Poor Canadian chick. She needs more recognition.

Top 5 favorite actors?

- Josh Brolin (Wall Street 2)
- Greg Kinnear (Little miss Sunshine)
- Paul Rudd (I Love You, Man)
- Patrick Warburton (Rules of Engagement)
- Ed Helms (The Office)

Last edited:
Actors
Bill Murray
Steve Buschemi
Michael Pitt

Actresses
Mia Kirshner
Juliette Lewis
Natalie Portman
Gong Li

I'm not just gonna do one of each ><

Actor: Sean Connery
Seriously, is there a more distinctive voice in all of film? The only two that even come close to having such an awesome voice are James-Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. He's suave, intelligent and plays his parts with such brilliance that he's won my top spot for many years. The one that really cemented it for me was his portrayal of James Bond, take lessons Daniel Craig, you're but a mere shadow of the great Sean Connery. But not only James Bond, he was excellent in 'The Untouchables' a film about the downfall of Al Capone (played brilliantly by Robert de Niro) and 'The Rock' in which Nicholas Cage gives an actually good performance.

Actress: Cate Blanchett
She's awesome. She also seems very versatile, compare her performance in The Lord of The Rings as Galadriel, the lofty Elf to her performance in 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' alongside Brad Pitt, one of the only films that has almost illicited tears from me, she plays the part with such a stunning sense of hopelessness, something central to the idea of the film. Not only is she an excellent actress, she's also phenomenally beautiful.

Actor: Jack Nicholson
The witty bastard. I find with Nicholson's performance that some of him actually escapes through, after watching numerous interviews and speeches by Jack Nicholson, I don't find it hard to believe that his portrayal of McMurphy in 'One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest' isn't a far cry from what he's actually like. Witty, cynical, sarcastic and with a voice that would make Satan himself cower in fear, Nicholson has certainly earned the cult following that he has. I think I must be one of the three people on the planet that believes Nicholson's joker to be far superior to Heath Ledger's.
There's also something about them eyebrows....

Other favourites with some of my favourite performances by them:

Clint Eastwood (Fistful of Dollars, Dirty Harry, Gran Torino)
James-Earl Jones (Star Wars, Conan The Barbarian)
Kenneth Brannagh (Henry V, Frankenstein, Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets)
Robert de Niro (Goodfellas, The Untouchables, Meet The Parents/Fockers)
Christopher Lee (The Wicker Man, Dracula, Star Wars, The Lord of The Rings)
Tom Hanks (The Green Mile, The Da Vinci Code, Forrest Gump)
Jet Li (Fearless, Last Hero in China, Fist of Legend)
Donnie Yen (Ip Man, Ip Man 2)

Some actors I cannot stand:
Daniel Craig
David Tennant
Daniel Radcliffe
Angelina Jolie
Jean-Claude van Damme
Vin Diesel
Any of them disney actors (Zac Efron, Miley Cyrus etc)

Admittingly, I like Johnny Depp also. He always brings a certain charm into movies. He's also very versatile, able to be convincing with many types of roles.

It's always nice to see Woody Harrelson. From Natural Born Killers to his roles with Wesley Snipes, I love to see him in a new badass flick.
Like Zombieland :)

Daniel Craig is so much better then Pierce Brosman, though I do give him props for Goldeneye.

Leonardo DiCaprio: Yeah, rub it in lol, but Gangs of New York, The Departed, Inception, Shutter Island, Blood Diamond.. I liked them all. I'm glad to see that Titanic didn't type cast him.

Actor-Tom Felton :inlove: and Johnny Depp. Tom is just so delicious, and Johnny can rock any character.

Actress- I've always liked Ashley Tisdale. ^__^
Raven Symone is another favorite. I just love her style and voice.
Also Reese Witherspoon. Just all 'round good actress.
Julie Andrews. Has that charm and classiness. Her characters always fit her well.

Actor

Edward Norton is just absolutely amazing, he brings intensity and realism to all of his roles. He's incredibly versatile also, from 'Hulk', to 'American History X', and even in 'Modern Family' he plays a semi-insane bass player that's hilarious. Also Fight Club :inlove:

Ty Burrell is probably my favourite comedic actor currently going, Phil in 'Modern Family' is a work of art.

I also love Brad Pitt, I think people tend to think he's just a pretty face when in reality he is a very talented actor

Actress

Summer Glau is way up there, ridiculously hot and I always enjoy the weird and funky characters she portrays.

Kristin Bauer is also amazing

Fairly certain I am forgetting some major ones but oh well

Actor - Heath Ledger. If you need to ask why, I feel sorry for you.

Actress - Emma Stone. I really like this chick. Maybe not the greatest actress since she's always playing herself, but she's got a wicked awesome personality that could rise a few dicks all on its own.

Favourite Actor(s): :hmmm: bit of a hard one. Probably Leonardo DiCarprio. He's sublime in every movie he's ever been in. I love to watch him act and I usually enjoy what I watch him in.
I also really like Sacha Baron Cohen. He's hilarious and is a great actor because he plays all those different parts so well.

Favourite Actress(s): Anna Faris. I love her so much. She is so funny and I just really love how dumb she acts. I'm a fan of the stupid movies we usually find her in.
I also like Emma Stone a lot too.

Probably

Anthony Hopkins for his portrayal of Hannibal Lecter in "Silence of the Lambs".

Actress....probably Charlize Theron.I liked her in Aeon Flux although the movie wasn't a hit.
The fact that she's a babe doesn't hurt.:P

:hmmm:..

So for actresses I'm going to have to go with Cate Blanchett. I really loved her in Elizabeth and The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. The girl can act and I think she has a bit of classic on screen beauty. I'll always love Gwyneth Paltrow. Obviously she can act, but what I really like is how she doesn't always pick a lot of the big time movies to act in...not entirely anyways. I know she did Iron Man and etc...but I really liked how she did roles in Great Expectations and Sylvia Plath. She's really versatile and she can do the low-key movies and the blockbusters as well. ...and as far as my most favorite actress goes, it will always be Vivien Leigh. Ohh my gosh nothing can match her on Gone With The Wind. She was absolutely stunning and she could act as Scarlett as no one else could. I absolutely love her. Its a shame she was so overcome by her mental illness so fast because she could've been amazing in a lot more films I'm sure. Judy Garland is also another favorite of mine...I loved her in The Wizard Of Oz and Meet Me In St. Louis.

For Actors I'm going to go with Brad Pitt. Okay, okay. He is overrated and etc. However, I like A LOT of the movies that he's been in. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button was acted by him amazingly well. I also liked him in a River Runs Through It, Legends Of The Fall, Meet Joe Black, and Troy. He acted all of these roles very well and shows a lot of flexibility in the roles that he will act. It could be an action movie or a drama and he pulls whatever he has to act off really well. So I can't hate on him for that :lew: Cuba Gooding Jr. also has a lot of promise. I liked how he took on some more difficult roles like on Radio. He also shows a lot of versatility in his acting roles. I'll never forget the first time I saw him in a movie...which was Jerry Maguire. Show me the MONAYYY! :rage:

Last edited:
Actor: Marlon Brando, I have to say it, this man was F.I.N.E. and his unforgettable role in Streetcar named Desire has got to make him one of THE best actors of all time; and so I pick him as my favorite actor, there many other roles he's memorable for as well but this is historical for the film industry.

Actress: Audrey Hepburn, I worship her, she's an idol of mine and has been for as long as I could ever remember, probably since I was just a kid, she's so classy and all of her roles were done in depth in my opinion, even though My Fair Lady isn't one of the most serious films, she did Liza so well and I have always admired her for that particular role.

I don't have a favorite actor/actress per-se, but morso a collection of actors/actresses that I like a lot.

Actors:
-Liam Nesson
-Leonardo Di'caprio
-Heath Ledger(God rest his soul
-Hugh Jackman
-Zachary Quinto
I can go on up to twenty under this category, but each of these actors have a certain quality in their movies that makes me just be hooked. It's for that matter alone why their my top five Actors.

Actresses

-Emma Watson
-Kate Beckinsale
-Angelina Jolie
-Marissa Tomei
-Rachel Bilson

Same as the Actors, I could go on and on, but I'm just limiting it to my top five.

Actor (based on acting): Robert Duvall, hands down, with John Malcovich in close second.
Actor (based on looks): Ryan Gosling. Hot, hot, hot!

Actress: Emma Watson

Favourite Actor:

Jason Segel

I find him simply adorable in all his movies. <3

I always just want to go and give him a hug when I see him. XD He looks like he would give awesome hugs. <3

He always seems so nice and funny. XD

Favourite Actress:

Milla Jovovich

I absolutely adore Milla. <3 Ever since I saw her in the 5th Element I've loved her. <3

Then she was in Return to the Blue Lagoon and Resident Evil etc etc etc. I love all of her movies! She's such a pretty girl too!

Awesome actress. <3

Favourite Actor: Gerard Butler, his role as Clyde Shelton in Law Abiding Citizen was marvelous. He really needs to take on more serious roles.

Favourite Actress: I never really had one.

I really like Emma Stone. For some reason, to me she looks like Lindsay Lohan, if Lilo hadn't become a coke addict. But I like her acting and I think she is very pretty.

Back