Your Favorite Actor and Actress

Hmmm I really like Jack black and afew others though I can't remember their names, but my favorite actor is Robb wells.

actors: Johny Dep, Jackie Chan, Jim Carrey, Brad Pitt and Michael Daglas

Actresses: Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Zhang Ziji, Jennifer Conelly and Kate Blanchet

Actors:

Steven Seagal(Attack Force,Out of Reach,Into the sun,belly of the beast).

Actress:

Rutanya Alda(Amityville II: The Possession)

Actors: Justin Long (Accepted, Live Free or Die Hard, Dodgeball), Heath Ledger (Brokeback Mountain, Dark Knight, A Knight's Tale) Jet Li (Hero), Keanu Reeves(Matrix movies, Constantine, Point Break, Bill and Ted, The Replacements, Sweet November, The Lake House), Rupert Grint (Harry Potter Films, Driving Lessons), Steve Carrell (Get Smart, The Office), Edward Norton( The Incredible Hulk, Fight Club), Leonardo DiCaprio(Titanic, Man in the Iron Mask), Jake Gyllenhaal (Donnie Darko, Bubble Boy, Brokeback Mountain, The Day After Tomorrow)

Actresses; Ziyi Zhang(Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Hero, House of Flying Daggers), Anne Hathaway (Get Smart, Princess Diaries), Angelina Jolie, (Tomb Raider, Mr. and Mrs. Smith)

Since the topic is "Actor" and not "Actors", I'll say:

Actor: Johnny Depp (This guys is just friggin amazing)

Actress: Kate Beckinsale (I normally dislike british Actors/Actresses but I still love her acting >_>)

Sean Connery - James Bonds
Nicolas Cage - National Treasure, gone In Sixty Seconds
Mark Wahlberg - Shooter, The Italian Job
Vin Diesel - The Fast And The Furious, Pitch Black
Zachary Levi - Chuck
Martin Lawrence - Blue Streak, Bad Boys
Will Smith - Bad boys, Wild Wild West
Ediie Murphy - Beverly Hills Cop, Shrek
Matthew Perry - Friends, Studio 60
Jim Carey - Ace Ventura

Angelina Jolie - Tomb Raider
Jennifer Aniston - Friends
Emma Watson - Harry Potter
Judi Dench - James Bonds
Catherine Zeta Jones - Oceans 12, Zorro
Keira Knightley - Pirates Of The Carribean
Meagan Fox

Let me think.. The Wilson brothers, Luke and Owen (think Blue Streak, Old School and I Spy, Wedding Crashers, Shangai nights), Will Smith, everybody knows Will Smith, Martin Lawrence is hilarious in every movie and of course not to forget: Eddie Murphy.

My favourite actors and actressses seem to keep changing. Oh what the heck, I'll name them all :P

Actor: Heath Ledger (Casanova) Steve Irwin (Get Smart) Johny Depp (Sweeney Todd) Leonardo Di Caprio (Titanic) Eddie Murphy (Norbit) Jim Carey (Bruce Almighty)

Actress: Sienna Miller (Casanova) Kate Winslet (Titanic) Anne Hathaway (Get Smart, Princess Diaries)

I know that Edward Norton is my favorite actor, based on his performances in Fight Club, American History X, The Illusionist, etc. but I don't know who my favorite actress is. There are a few that I like, but at the same time, I hate the "Hollywood" bullshit, and most popular female actresses are all caught up in that. So, I stand undecided in that field.

I have to say that my favorite actor is Shia LaBeouf is my favorite actor. I like all the movies that he is in such as Transformers, Holes, Disturbia, and Eagle Eye. That is only a few, but they are really good in my opinion.

I'd say Christopher Lee is my favorite actor, but it's hard to think of my favorite actress... I think I'd have to say Judi Dench.

favourite actor is probably Brad Pitt, he's not just looks but he sure can act.

favourite actress is probably Alia Shawkat. She is to me, an uncommon kind of beautiful and she was good in Arrested Development.

My favorite actress is Alyson Stoner she acts for Camp Rock and Phineas And Ferb. She plays the piano very good. She can do lots of piano trick. I forgot her name on Camp Rock. I am a big fan of her.

My favorite male actor is Hugh Jackman. He was such a hawt Wolverine in X-Men and has a great accent. As for favorite female actress, mine is Sarah Chalke. I love her role on Scrubs and she makes me laugh whenever she said the word "bajingo".

Actor: Johny Depp. Serousely he can be a barber, he can sing, pretent to be drunk. be a pirate, an owner of a chocolate factory. He's very talented.

Actress: Kate Winslet by all means. End of.

I really like brad pitt, his performance in fight club, snatch and the oceans films was excellent. I especially loved the irish gypsy boxer he played in snatch.
My favourite actress hmmm, Uma Therman, amazing in pulp fiction and the kill bill films.
I also like Robert Deniro(spelling?) Joe pechi and johnny depp is brilliant. Mel gibson was also great in the lethal weapon films.

My favorite actor is Will Smith. He mostly plays the hero in a lot of his movies,which is my favorite. The movie I love the most of his would be The Pursuit Of Happiness because it's about him and his son who are forced to live on the streets and have to find a way to get back on track.

Favourite Actor: Johnny Depp

He is so wonderful at his work and can play almost any role he wishes to fulfill. Like most, I really love his Jack Sparrow character. Such a sexy Pirate. =P

Favourite Actress: Kate Beckinsale

Oh my gosh she is so stunningly beautiful. I love her roles in Underworld and Van Helsing. It was funny to see her in 'Click' though, not having to do any real action like the first two movies I listed. =P

Back