Your Favorite Actor and Actress

Favourite Actors -
Christopher Lee - The guy is just amazing in any role he takes.
Ian Mckellen - See above.
Johnny Depp - What can I say? I loved Pirates of the Carribean.
Ryan Phillipe - Cruel Intentions. Best. Movie. Ever.

Favouite Actress' -

Marcia Cross - The woman is amazing, she makes Bree the best character on that show.
Famke Jansen - Jean Grey <3 And, the few of her other films that I've seen, she's been amazing in.
Sarah Michelle Geller - Buffy was legendary, so is she.

Theres more, but as I've only gotten up this is all I can think of right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actors
Edward Norton
Sir Ian McKellen
Clive Owen
Christopher Lee
Johnny Depp
Benicio Del Toro
Viggo Mortensen
Mickey Rourke
Actresses
Cate Blanchette
Reese Witherspoon
Rosario Dawson
Liv Tyler

Sarah Michelle Geller - Buffy was legendary, so is she.
I TOTALLY AGREE, in both respects. :3

And I've heard sooo much hype over Orlando Bloom, I'm quite tired of him.... As well as not liking that constant OxO look he seems to have...

actors:
Anthony Hopkins. He is the BEST actor EVER. All his roles are great, and he is soooo talented. :D
Kevin James. Very funny guy.
Adam Sandler. I love his funniness, and loved him in Click.

actresses:
Jodie Foster. Loved her when she played Clarice in Silence of the Lambs.

About voice actors...There are actually alot of voice actors I LOVE, but I can't think of their names....

Johnny Depp for some reason I really like him I didn't like the secret window but I loved edward scissor hands and the Series pirates of the carribean I haven't watched the 3rd yet.

Actress... Actress Well I have a few I like lucy lu um I like Uma thurman quite a bit hated my super ex-gf though Lets seeI like forrest Whitaker *I feel as if I messed up his name and Lucy's for some reason.* Denzel Washington sumply sublime actor... I can't think of many more at the moment :P

Orlando Bloom - LOTR. He was so awesome in that movie. Legolas was my favourite character by far in the movie. Orlandu Bloom was also good in Pirates of the Carribean.

Hayden Christensen- Star Wars. One of my favourite films of all time was STAR WARS EPISODE 3 so i thought he was a great actor in that movie. There was another movie he was in that i thought was kinda wierd but i just cant think of the name atm.

Bruce Willis - Die Hards. He is an other great actor that i love. He was great in all of the Die Hards.

Actors: David Duchovny, Geroge Clooney, Samuel L Jackson Bruce, Willis

Actresses: Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry Gillian Anderson

Deborah Kara Unger.

I love her, she is so different looking but so beautiful! And she is great at acting. She is brilliant in every film I've seen her in, and my favourites with her in are: Thirteen, White Noise and Silent Hill. She was so cool as Dahlia (even if her character was totally different from the game).

Johnny Depp
Christina Ricci
Edward Norton
Viggo Mortenson
Kenneth Branagh
Uma Thurma
Helen Boham Carter
Kate Winslet
and many others.

^^

Favorite Actors

- Mike Myers
- Mel Brooks
- Brendon Fraser
- Adam Sandler
- Zachary Quinto

Favorite Actresses

- Drew Barrymore
- Christina Ricci
- Winona Ryder
- Sarah Michelle Geller
- Sandra Bullock
- Halle Berry
- Zooey and Emily Deschanel
- Jessica Alba
- Ali Larter
- Milla Jovovich
- Rachel Weiss
- Uma Thurman
- Queen Latifah
- this list could go on for a while...

I currently have a teeny obsession with Leo Dicaprio films, but I really need to see more. :gasp: I loved him in Titanic and Romeo + Juliet though, I just need to find out what else he was in. o.o

Ooh Jack Black is a favourite of mine aswell, I can't believe I forgot about him before. One of my favourites with him is School of Rock, I just think he brings a great essence of comedy to his roles. xD And I love watching the special features on dvds with him in because he's such a funny person. x) He had a tiny role in Anchorman as the 'angry biker', and oh gawd, it was really short but made me laugh so much. XD I just love the way he delivers his lines 'What the hell dude!? Did you just throw a... burrito out of your window!?'.

Oh and John Cleese, I find him HILARIOUS. xD Every comedy role he has (that I've seen) just cracks me up no end. I especially adored him in Monty Python and Fawlty Towers.

Actor
Thats a tuffy, cause I'm a fan of so many. But I guess if I base it off of who is in the most of my top 50 movies I'd have to go with Tom Hanks. But after that its a toss up with Anthony Hopkins, Morgan Freeman, Michael J. Fox (for what he goes through and still does a great job.) and John C. McGinley.

Actress
Easier for me to narrow down. Kate Winslet (Eternal Sunshine, Finding Neverland, Titanic) the women can't go wrong.
And Natalie Portman, been a life long fan...she's just a personal fav.

Between Charlie Bartlette and Iron Man, my favourite actor would have to be Robert Downey Jr. . He just gets so lost in his characters, its simply amazing.

Jonah Hill would have to be my second favourite, i just love his characters in his movies

My favourite actress... Helen Bonham Carter Maybe?

I don't really watch films much but of what I have seen:

Actor: Hugh Jackman or Paul Walker, yum :P

Actress: Hmmm I don't really have one but I'll say Kate Winslet for her acting in Titanic

Actor = Jim Cerrey (Liar Liar, Bruce Almighty)
Actress = Amy Adams (Enchanted)

Back