Tidus's overdrives

nickyu3000

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I have Spiral Cut,Slice and Dice,Energy Rain, but i cant seem to get BlITZ Ace.Uhh...when i get Energy Rain,must i just do 50 more overdrives or do 80?And,if i fail to press X when the cursor is in the middle bar,will it still count as an overdrive?Like if i need to do 20 more overdrives to get Blitz Ace,but the one i did just failed,will i still need to do 20?

May a mod please move this to help section.

And I think it still does count as an overdrive, just hitting the red bar makes it more powerful.

And to get Blitz Ace, I think you have to perform 80 overdrives

Mod Edit: Next time, please use the report button.

Last edited by a moderator:
And to get Blitz Ace, I think you have to perform 80 overdrives
Yes you do have to perform it 80 times and they all must be successful. If there not then itll not count.

--->You must perform 80 successful overdrives to get Blitz Ace<---

Gawd it took me ages to get blitzace, I didn't know that they all had to be successful tho o_o altho that probs explains why it took me so long lol, and it was Lulu who threw me the ball....I guess that's what happens when I choose to flirt with her too much xD

Ya to be honest i never did get Blitz Ace but I looked it up and thats what it said. It was just so hard to get and i was done the game and I really just wanted to see the ending. I suppose when im not busy ill go back to it and get it and get all the Celsitial Weapons too.

I never had a problem getting Blitz Ace... getting Wakka's Auroch Reels though... I still don't think I have those >.>

I just used Overdrives a lot for the extra EXP and whatnot for Overkills. x.x

This is slightly off-topic, but probably not worth a thread of its own, but speaking of overkills do they have any effect on EXP? What is the purpose of overkill other than it making your characters look badass when they get it?

This is slightly off-topic, but probably not worth a thread of its own, but speaking of overkills do they have any effect on EXP? What is the purpose of overkill other than it making your characters look badass when they get it?

yeah....Cant rememebr if it affects exp, but I know you get extra items for an overkill, I used top always aim for overkills in the monster arena when I was farming Dark matters and I wanted to get 2 rather than 1......that took an age:dry:

Back