Men Rules.

Tielknight

Crackpot
Veteran
Gil
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]Now it's time for the man's rules. We always hear "the rules" for the feminine side. Ok - we are now going to hear the rules from the man's side. These are our rules! Please note these are all numbered "1" on purpose.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
1. Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work
Strong hints do not work
Obvious hints do not work
Just say it!
1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Check your oil! Please.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done, not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. I'm in shape. -ROUND is a shape.
[/FONT]

I've seen this list before. It's awesome. :) Although I probably don't have a boyfriend because I agree with most of it.

I have a boyfriend and I agree with this list. I can't stand how dramatic some girls get over the stupidest things.

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

I think this is an equal issue between men and women, actually. I don't understand what's so hard about putting the seat down.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

And shopping destroys the budget. Fun as it may be, shopping shouldn't be a damn hobby.

1. We don't remember dates. Mark birthdays and anniversaries on a calendar. Remind us frequently beforehand.

Damn straight we don't. I can't even remember the days movies or videogames come out, and I'm just plain bad with anything involving numbers. That's what calendars are for, use them like we do. We don't have a phone in our brains.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a colour. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

lmfao, so very true. Any colors named after foods or other objects are immediately lumped into simple categories such as "red" or "orange." Anything past that is not a legitimate color, it is merely a shade of an already defined, broader color. [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica][/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] 1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.[/FONT]

Oh I've been caught out by that one. Women have better memories than we give them credit for, it's just a shame that memory goes hazy when we lose our car keys or our wallets. :monster:

Roflol.....got taht on an email at work somewhere, still tickles me xD

Shopping is most definately a sport....have you ever grappled over a pair of killer heels in the sales??????? Shopping can become a blood sport O.O

I have to add, I really hate the bog seat being left up tho....if you put it up you should put it down, ugh I hate handlling toilet seats

Hahaha, this is funny XD

I'm afraid to say that I am guilty of a lot of things on that list >_>

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.
Haha, I don't see what's the big deal. You just put it down with your foot.
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] 1. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.[/FONT]
Yup, that's true. x_x

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
LMAO

[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] 1. Check your oil! Please.[/FONT]
I always do! :monster:
[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica] 1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.[/FONT]
Yeah....I'm guilty of that. =(

And y'think we don't? :P

ugh, if you put it up why should the next person in there have to put it down its gross.....one day i'l glue mine down.......i dont know why iv never thought of that before actually

Back