KHII who's the useful and who's the useless??

who's more useful?

• Total voters

momba_momba

Blue Mage
Gil
who's the useful and who's the useless??
donald or goofy

4 me i think donal is more useful than goofy becuz donald can cure with CURAGA and goofy is so annoying

Last edited:
I hate Donald I don't need to cure I hardly get hit anyway and I if I do I'll just cure myself since I don't use magic for fighting{except for special boss battles}

In battles like Sephiroth and the final boss Donald isn't there to cure me so he's pretty useless to me.

I use goofy for that whirl limit and to change into valor form{I hate wisdom form}

I use goofy for that whirl limit and to change into valor form{I hate wisdom form}
well i'm the opposite i hate valor form
In battles like Sephiroth and the final boss Donald isn't there to cure me so he's pretty useless to me.
well also goofy isnt there so in these battles only their useless XP

Well I didn't liked neither of them because they were getting always in my way, maybe Donald was useful because he cured me sometimes but hey that was his job. I didn't liked Valor Form and I used this Form and the Wisdom in order to get High Jump LV 3 and the Quick Run (or dash) LV 3 in order to move quickly among my enemies. My favorite Form is Master because it looks great. Final Form is perfect for battle both something about the colors in Sora's cloths killed this Form.
I think that Donald is fine, and Goofy is there to add the fun (or annoying) factor to the game.

well
i hate goofy becuz once i was fighting a large body and u no when he slides on his tummy and ur suppouse to make the reaction command goofy use to hit him and not let me make the reaction :(

btw my favourite form is the final form . i use to defeat cerbres in the cerbers cup in three thandaga's :LOL:

Last edited:
Donald is useful in invoking smiles from me during cutscenes.

In battle, I suppose his use of magic puts him a tad above Goofy's inane bashing.

So aye, there is my vote.

donald is much better because he can help by healing ur hp while goofy wants u to finish your money on pots to heal him

exactly he's so goooooooooooooofy
thats why lhey named him gooofy

actually i love him but not in kingdom hearts

Both of them are terrible, but if I had to pick it would be donald because he supported me with his cure when I was about to die and stuff. But wisdom form is terrible. The only magic I only use is Cure, and the rest are useless. I love Valor form because it almost reminds me of how cool the Roxas vs. Axel fight was when you got to weild 2 keyblades. But the best form is Final form. If u wanna rip enimes apart real fast and with grace, it hits the budget well.

of course donald :cool:
donald is always casts this cure thing and save me,and goofy i did'nt notice anything usefull except his funny to watch :lol:

They both very usefull Donald backs me up with his protective and healing spells. Goofy always attacks an enemy that cames up from behind Sora. And without them Sora can't use any of his forms and summons. So I think there really useful.
But on the other hand Donald doesn't have as much health and dies often during boss battles. And Goofy uses items way too much even when you don't need them(I think he needs help).

Back