KHII If u were a nobody wut would u be

momba_momba

Blue Mage
Gil
If u were a nobody wut would u be a dusk,a sniper wut?

i would be a sorrcerer or a dancer

their the most annoying nobodies ;)

so then i could annoy donald or goofy but dead by sora:wacko:

Well sorry
i forgot to tell you that i meant a nobody monster and not an a nobody from organization XIII,so if you could just tell me a nobody monster ^_^
SORRY

i would be a samurai or an assasain theyre cool i like the samurai cuz they got the duel stance thingy and the assasain coz they can go underground and annoy you

acutally on second thought i think i will keep the samurai but replace assasain with dragoon.

well i would keep the sorcerer and the dancer and add the berserkers becuz they're also annoying hahahha

hahahaha very funny actually nobodies are trying to be somebodies but i ment wut kind of nobody would you be ^_^

I wouldn't be any Nobody, because first I'd have to become a heartless, and I'm far too strong for that. ;)

But if I did become one of the lesser Nobodies it be the Samurai Nobody. Reason? Cause their damage animation is turned off when they are in the middle of a combo.

more than likely, i'd be a Berserker/Samurai/Dragoon/that magic guy that has those pink blocks (forgot his name)
because they are some of the strongest Nobodies (the reason is the same as the Heartless thread of these. about the darkness thing... the stronger the darkness, the stronger the heartless... or in this case, nobody)

Back