KHII If u were a nobody wut would u be

I for one, would be a gambler. Mainly because Luxord was my favourite Organisation XIII member. Plus, if you do their reactions, the payment is ever so sweet :elmo:

Hahaha I think I'd also be a gambler, I love poker and roulette, but other than that I'd either be a beserker because they are pains in the arses or maybe those stupid cars....or I'd just be Xaldin and kick my own arse for being so damn ANNOYING, Id also sort those sideburns out aswel.

Hahaha I think I'd also be a gambler, I love poker and roulette, but other than that I'd either be a beserker because they are pains in the arses or maybe those stupid cars....or I'd just be Xaldin and kick my own arse for being so damn ANNOYING, Id also sort those sideburns out aswel.
the cars are heartless, not nobodies

I'd want to be the Twilight Thorn. That dude's a badass. I wanna pull that zipper down and find out what he's hiding underneath. At least I think that's a zipper...

Probably a Berzeker, and roam around with my 30 ton blade striking any heartless on my path.

I'd be a berserker. They can be very annoying, and murdurous in a large group.

i would definitely be a dragoon because they remind of one of the coolest games ive ever played, legends of the dragoon

I would be an organization member... they are all nobodies so why not... plus their coats are awesome

Back