MySpace/Facebook/Gaia Online Links

All Daves mates keep adding me xD

could someone stick this thread please?

Bebo sucks anyways. :wacky:

Facebook rocks.

Why?

Because it doesn't let me forget anybodies birthday. That = win.

Bebo had something that used to tell you peoples birthday aswell. I remember getting about 3 annoying e-mails each birthday.

I have Myspace too... Though I only really use it for bands and don't know many people on it.

EDIT - Jeez... Looking over my Myspace page I haven't updated it since last Summer :O.

Will have to sortify that out!

Last edited:
Hmm trying to think of ways to make the myspace page a little more...out there. A few FF images are up...now what else? Hmm...

I suppose the staff can make good use of the blogs. =O

Someone needs to update the details on FB, like the life story of FFF or some shit

I suck at that kind of stuff, all ive done so far is vandalise peoples walls and stick the link to the forums in there :wacky:

It might be easier to make FFF as a group on Facebook than as a member, or both I dunno.

Not that I know how to do that.

Also.. It is begining to suck not knowing everyones real name when it comes to Facebook. Everyone is there and I recognise many real names etc but most I'm lost with. :sad2:

I recognise peoples faces from the pic thread so I can work out who MOST people are xD

We need something that can show the members and who's who..maybe a PAGE would be a better idea...problem is I dont know how to do it either, then everyone can add shit to it......

I dunno :gasp:

I know there is a way to make a group page as many friends / Facebook contacts at least of mine have made them in the past. I'll ask them if we need to.

And I'll figure everyone out eventually :D.

Oh. Are we still having a Bebo page?

Dave's a tit and cocked up, he put the age so it looked like it was a 3 year old, so it wont let him make it :wacky:

He made my profile, so I wouldnt even begin to know how to do it and set the lay out and shit, thats why i never bothered with myspazz, I dun get it :wacky:

Ha ha :D. So the FFF account is a 3 year old? That is brilliant.

I think anybody can make the group as far as I know, and then you can change leadership at any time and have sub-directors etc. But I don't know how it works either.

Found out how to make a group if it came to it.

http://www.new.facebook.com/grouphome.php - and then click on "create new group" at the top right.

It's stupidly difficult to navigate facebook so I had to search facebook and found a discussion board with everybody asking the same question, and no-one understanding... My friend told me in the end.

I didn't have to add them on Myspace they added me I'm that awesome :awesome:
PS. I found out Kelly isn't doing Myspace >.>

What Argor said.

"Groups" will either be on your applications on the left hand side of the home page, or in the applications menu at the bottom of the page. Click it, then create group.

You can add admins to the group, aswell as officers, so all people would be able to access it at the same time, instead of having one person logged in at a time like with a profile.

Everyone in the group can send out invites to people on their friends list too.

Someone needs to update the details on FB, like the life story of FFF or some shit

Hehe, I was going to do that too, but not anything detailed. Just a little history here and there.

Might make use of the Calendar feature too, and maybe some 'Announcements' on the blog or something. Get myspace, Kelly!

Call me king of epic fail, but how do you change the profile picture in Myspace? :O

I've uploaded new photos and all that, but can't get rid of my crazy manatee display picture. :ness:

I've looked about everywhere, and when I go to edit profile it takes me to the brand new editing feature to make my profile look completely different, which I don't want. :sad2:

Back