MySpace/Facebook/Gaia Online Links

Last edited:
I has sent FFFriend request. :awesome:

Hardly ever use Myspace, actually, haven't touched it in months, so won't be adding on that.

I've waited ages for Facebook to have its own group. That's awesome :awesome:

Will join now.

EDIT - oh wait.. It's not a group. It's a person? :O

Last edited:
Completely hate the new layout of facebook. So I haven't been active for 3 1/2 years - so I use myspace. Already added.

It's already attacking me :O

Finalfantasyforums: AMAGAD ITS AN ARGOR 7:29pm
Finalfantasyforums is offline.

Oh.. One thing. Is this account essentially you Kelly? Or is it someone else?

The myspace account is still under construction. Finally found a nice simple layout and added some modules. A few songs are up but we'll add some more later.

I hardly use facebook so I think I'll stick with the myspace. xD

We'll have some albums up too, so if you want a few pics of yourself up, just message the account or something.

Its just me at the moment Argor, but the others should be able to access it too, if I ever get offline :wacky:

i have added you to my myspace, bambi! :D

new to this, so working out wut to do next...

Im not even ON Myspace...Id do it but its complicated, also, bebo page coming up soon - it'l get editted in the first post

Mass social network advertisement for free. :wacky:

Can't fault it.

Have you been talking to yourself on FB, Kelly? :lol: Writing on your own wall and stuffs.

But Bebo has been overun with robots. lol

All my friends don't use Bebo anymore and I keep getting crazy messages from women that don't exist.

Mass social network advertisement for free. :wacky:

Can't fault it.

Have you been talking to yourself on FB, Kelly? :lol: Writing on your own wall and stuffs.

Would I do such a thing? :wacky:

I only have 10 friends on bebo, I need people to add me just to take pity, I look like a sad lonely old cow :gasp:

And the free advertising was the plan :wacky:

I have about 90 friends on bebo.

Some of them aren't real.

That said I prefered the whiteboard application on Bebo. It actually saves your drawing, as opposed to Facebook which won't save them after you spend an hour on it.

Back