Voice overs?

How is the presence of subtitles an indicator of voice overs? They're probably there because of a lack of voice acting.

I guess it's possible that there'll be voice overs. I wouldn't count on it, though.

....Just because it's a DS game doesn't mean it will not have voice overs. There are some DS games out with voices. Just because it's a Nintendo DS doesn't mean it will not have voice overs.

Subtitles doesn't mean there will or will not have voices. In games that have voice overs they do have subtitles for anyone who is deaf or would like to read long. Plus there is no text box, so there might be voice overs.

I highly doubt it will have voice overs. If it does, there won't be many lines said. The game itself will use up alot of the cartridges memory, let alone voices too.

I imagine since some of the other games, like Fullmetal Alchemist, had voice overs, this one may very well have some as well. I don't think the whole game will be filled with them, but it's possible we may see some FMVs or some cutscenes with voice overs. That's just my opinion. I could be wrong, but we have to put into consideration it's Kingdom Hearts we're discussing here.

There's a possibility that there will be voice overs. I mean, the FFIV remake on the DS has voice overs, so its possible. I expect that there will be some voices, though it's possible that there aren't.

FF4 is out already? or are there just videos out. Oh, i just saw a video, a cut scene, no voice overs, but it looked a bit dogdey, so it could have them

Maybe, I doubt it though, they have to have voices somehow though, so subtitles work.

KH CoM had Subtitles in the Video Cutscenes. And they looked just like the subtitles in KH1. We could just be seeing the same thing. I am aware that CoM could not possibly support Voice Overs, but it appeared the same as the FF4 trailer.

I, however have confindence in Square to include Voice Overs. They are not the kind of company to half-do something. (minus FF Spinoffs)

~Archer~

Back