Did You Find Gilgamesh?

• Yes

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Who's Gilgamesh?

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
It's funny, because -though they don't really offer you anything tangible- this side quest and the one where you find Garnet's real name are still some of my favorites. Though, I've still never done the one Garland The Great discovered a few years ago. So I don't know if that one would rise up the ranks or not.

Can't seem to ever get the Garnet one to go off, whoever your supposed to see that female thief the first time then not the second time, can't seem to get that right. Then the whole circle thing, think I got it once but never got the going in the circle right.

Is there a achivement for finding Gilgamesh in the Final Fantasy IX HD remaster? If so, what is it called and what type of trophy is it? Is it a gold, silver or a bronze trophy?

Can't seem to ever get the Garnet one to go off, whoever your supposed to see that female thief the first time then not the second time, can't seem to get that right. Then the whole circle thing, think I got it once but never got the going in the circle right.

I've never had an issue with it, but it does sometimes take a few attempts. Really strange and kind of silly regardless.

Is there a achivement for finding Gilgamesh in the Final Fantasy IX HD remaster? If so, what is it called and what type of trophy is it? Is it a gold, silver or a bronze trophy?

Yes, it is a Trophy it looks like, and it's called "Another Man's Treasure". I don't know whether it's gold, silver, or bronze though. I'm going to guess either silver or gold.

Back