• Yes

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Who's Gilgamesh?

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
Who got S rank?

so who actually made S rank adventurer with Gilgamesh? If your not sure hes at Daguerro, and the ranking he gives you relates to the number of treasure chests found, number of items stolen (i think) and number of items picked up, the more you got the higher your rank will be, going through

E-D-C-B-A- and then S.

I managed A, anyone get an S thou?

I edit the name of your thread sleeping-lionheart. A thread name 'be honest' could mean anything. x.x

Also, I know it's a simple question guys but can you put a little more effort into your posts. =P

As for me, yeah, I have no life...I did get S rank every time I've played FFIX. I did buy most of the items and I have completed all of the side quests in FFIX. I'm not sure the amount or types of cards go towards your ranking.

I'm not sure the amount or types of cards go towards your ranking.

Just the ones that you find. Not the ones that are bought or dropped.

I achieve an S-rank everytime I play FF9. Your rank is determined by how much "treasure" you can find. I think it's kinda impossible to get an S-rank if you don't get any of the chocobo hot-and-cold treasure.

The best i managed to get was B lol.. I Didnt do much of the Chocobo Hot and Cold Treasure thing. I usually like to finish the games instead of doing the minigames. Except for the FFX ones.

I got the S rank when I played the game for the second time. I felt more able then to try and do as many of the sidequests as possible the second time round, and I loved Chocobo Hot and Cold, so I enjoyed getting all the treasures anyway.

wow, i need to knuckle down more hehe! Its a shame you dont really get anything for it but I'd still want to do it, I think its the only thing I didnt acheive inthe game. Anyway well done everyone! Im jealous haha! oh and @ Cerri.. cheers haha ;)

Heh, heh. The highest I ever got was only a H ranking... (I know i suck, ha ha)

I knew who he was, but he never revealed his name to me in the game. Probably because I never stole in the whole game xD

Yeah and you meet him in the beginning of the game too! He gave me some good cards, along with all those ship cards! I was wondering at first if he'd make an appearance and then I find him!

Yeah, I found him at the time you're suppose to, but FFIX was one of my first FF's I played so I didn't recognize the reference the first time through.

Cool way to encorporate him into the game though.

I had to do a search recently to find out what purpose Gilgamesh served in IX as I'd never heard of him until this point. I suppose it now makes sense and does fit his character but I'd rather they didn't cover up his character with lies - I'd prefer they went back to making you fight him. ;D

I never paid attention to this sidequests anyway.

I just found out who Gilgamesh was, well, I kinda guessed for myself anyway...haha

He gave me a nifty medal aswel. He's a pretty poor Gilgamesh though, although I like how he says 'My names Gilgamesh. I'm gunna be famous one day, so don't you forget it'

I'm feeling rather pleased with myself actually, It's my first time actually getting his name :')

I think my first time, I got a very poor ranking, but that might be to do with not doing the chocograph shizz.....I just got S for the first time though...woohoo. Im sure it's all thanks to Morrid and his coffee, I never got that theatre ship off him before xD

I think I might have got a B or A last I played...

I talked to Gilgamesh two times in my first and so far only playthrough. The first time I talked to him he said I was Rank D. But after completing every sidequest he told me I was Rank S.

Yeah, I got S Rank, all you gotta do now is go to Daguerro and talked to the 4 armed man for a little spoiler from FF8, and go to Treno, to that Tavern when you were gonna rob that super soft with dagger, marcus and steiner, the waitress asks you your treasure rank, speak to her too Bambi!

I did do, all she said was she has never met an S rank hunter person before....what was the FFVIII spoiler? All I remember him saying was his name was Gilgamesh and he will be famous soon, unless, as usual, thicko here is missing something xD

Yeah S Rank rules, make the 4 armed man run off!

And how is there a spoiler about VIII in IX? IX proceeded VIII so that's just weird otherwise!

Back