Quistis or Rinoa?

PinkDiamond07

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I always wanted him to end up with Quistis :rolleyes:
But sadly he ended up with that child:dry:
I know I'm not alone on this come on!! Quistis was prettier than Rinoa... a better fighter. Better everything . If Quistis would have stayed in his face like Rinoa did he would have opened up to.

I just prefer Rinoa over Quistis. Quistis annoyed me a lot by her attitude. Rinoa also had awesome powers. Blue magic bores me. =/

I'd say neither. I would've picked Quistis if there was more to her story than just a back-up role. I would've leaned towards Rinoa if you didn't have to save her all the time. In terms of character I lean towards Quistis. In terms of plot I lean towards Rinoa.

I really could care less. :dry:

Quistis was actually 18, not 20...and although she was an instructor, she was only a year older than Squall.

Anyway, I prefer Rinoa. Opposites attract, maybe? And Quistis didn't really appeal to me much anyway. Rinoa and Squall are just a cute couple and I did enjoy their bickering.

I liked Quistis better, but that doesn't mean I wanted Squall to end up with her. It's only right that he ended up with Rinoa, and frankly their personalities bump off together a lot better than Quistis and Squall.

I liked Quistis' character better but I don't think she and Squall should have gotten together. He and Rinoa deserved each other and all that that implies.

I didn't really care much either way about who Squall ended up with, though if I had to pick, I'd say Rinoa purely because I didn't really like Quistis. She was a needy emo teen.

And what does age have to do with anything? Bugger all IMO. A years difference or even 3 years, woah! Big gap ...

Personally I could care less. He got with Rinoa, get over it.

I would have picked Quistis, I bet Squall secretly fantasized over her in class.

quistis is a teacher and that's pretty hot, but rinoa's better looking and wouldn't be able to order me around.

I say Rinoa, Quistis just didn't appeal to me at all, too shy, no guts. She had her chances and didn't use them :) Plus dark haired girls appeal to me much more then blond.

Rinoa was just to fu***ing annoying for me. :blink:
I was hopeing that she'd be killed off or somthing:cool:but anyway I was so pissed off that he ended up with someone like her.I'm just saying that they should have gave the guy more options . To pick Quistis , Selphie ,a Guy anybody ! Just not Rinoa . I think he just wanted to get laid:dry:.View attachment 368

View attachment 367 What was he thinking :|........

Lol, if you really think getting laid was his only concern, realize that Quistis would totally put out for him at the beginning of the game.

I love Quistis a lot more than Rinoa. But she doesn't click with Squall.

Hmm.. Rinoa is more annoying... and he and Quistis don't seem to "click" that way. Rinoa seems to be an easy decision because, as annoying as she is, she and Squall ended making a very strong connection somewhat early on in their relationship. The fact that Squall never showed any feelings for Quistis whatsoever shows that it was, as she admitted, only a crush on Quistis' part.

So, I would prefer Rinoa because they'll be happy together.

I say Quistis...she is just great and atractive( I dunno about you people but in that video where she enters the Infirmary and gives out that erotic sigh she kinda gotten into my mind) and she looks more badass that Rinoa in combat: she has a whip and a very cool outfit(yet the SeeD uniform fits her better) while Rinoa has that boomerang thingie and those two angel wings on the back of her blouse are just....not meant to be there. Anyway....thumbs up for Quistis.

Rinoa and Squall seemed to have more of a connection. Besides I didn't really care for Quistis's attitude. Quistis didnt appeal much to me throughout the game. She seemed to be more interested in older men anyway (Headmaster Cid). Just look at the ending movie when she is flirting with him when Irving is tryin to score.

I like Rinoa more, I like her character a lot more than Quistis'. I thought Rinoa and Squall were perfect while each other, I don't think he saw anything in Quistis but he did in Rinoa pretty much straight away! I think they make such a sweet couple, Squall would have done anything for Rinoa. Awww! :P

Quistis was actually 18, not 20...and although she was an instructor, she was only a year older than Squall.

Anyway, I prefer Rinoa. Opposites attract, maybe? And Quistis didn't really appeal to me much anyway. Rinoa and Squall are just a cute couple and I did enjoy their bickering.
Ya Squall and Rinoa are adorable together ^_^ Quists should just stay as Squalls friend and instructor.It just wouldnt seem right dating your own instructor.But thats just my opnion after all we all have our differences ^_^

Even though I liked quistis more, she would not be good with squall. their personalities were too conflicting to form any sort of relationship. Even though quistis had a thing for squall, it never would be able to work out.

Back