Quistis or Rinoa?

*hmm good one guys! i have a crush on Quistis cause shes sooo gorgeous! but id have to agree with the Rinoa voters,if quistis would be paired with Squall itd be a boring couple,not like spunky and goofy Rinoa :D

*weeeeeeeeee :D

And I think if Quistis was with Squall she'd get all needy and whiny too...
At least Rinoa does that often so we can count that as stable behaviour from her...
But then again, Squall is a needy emo teen, as is Rinoa
= Rinoa

And I think if Quistis was with Squall she'd get all needy and whiny too...
At least Rinoa does that often so we can count that as stable behaviour from her...
But then again, Squall is a needy emo teen, as is Rinoa
= Rinoa

LOL.
That almost sounded like a 'Quistis would end up whining too.....because she's female," sort of logic. XD It's true though, coming from a girl, whining or complaining is pretty inevitable.

I do like Squall and Rinoa as a couple, because I dislike both of 'em, so, they deserve each other. And, reason I dislike them....is because FF8=Two main characters. No one else matters. ...At all.

I voted for i could not care less...

Quistis is an unsecure woman, who puts her personal feelings ahead of a top mission.

Rinoa is a super sweet 16/17 girl, who forms a revolution with a couple of retard characters just to piss her dady, also she is quickly switches from Seifer to Squall and their relation is very badly build.

Selphie is the number 1 female character in FFVIII!:D

Quistis. But that's mainly just because I had a weird obesession with her hehe.

I did like Rinoa a lot, she was pretty cute, but generally as a character i prefered Quistis, and would of rathered Squall got with her rather than Rinoa.

I rather Squall remain a bachelor so I can obsess over him, or at least him and another hunk :P

But if I had to choose, it would be Quistis, 'cause I can see her being supportive of Squall since she is a SeeD and former instructor, where as Rinoa seems to be in dire need of rescue all the time; a civilian that got in over her head.

I personally like Rinoa. She had that childlike innocence that I felt Squall needed. I honestly never liked Quisitis. I felt she was to sexual, and hitting to young for a lover. She just had a air about I didn't quite go for.

Overall though I don't have a problem with her she had alot of redeeming qualities that make her an interesting character, that although I don't love, I can atleast like her.

the best girl in the game has to be selphie, but as she isnt a main one in this topic, i'd have to say rinoa, and her dod, i luv her dog. she make squall feel more human and less cold
:)

Definetly Rinoa....... Quistis would have kept Squall completely beat down and introverted (even more so than usual!!!!!) Plus Rinoa is well cute :D

Quistis vs Rinoa, I say Rinoa because I liked her personalty and of course she hot. And I seem to use her more in the game than I used Quistis.

So, you're saying you liked how Rinoa whined and complained and how freaking annoying she was? haha.

She didn't know what to do with herself half the time and made Squall into a pansy!!! </3.

Quistis was wayyy better, IMO.

I personally liked Quistis better. I felt she was having her midlife crisis, and that she needed someone to be with her. Rinoa could've had Zone or Watts or one of the other timber owls in that train. Pssh, with only one chick and like 6 guys, who knows the crazy things that whore did.

I think Quistis analysed Squall way to much, it did my head in when she kept finishing his sentences. Altho I did like her, I will always prefer Rinoa as Squalls other half. I think they suited each other rather well. Opposites attract or so they say :monster:

Rinoa.

I'd rather Quistis end up with a certain monotone NPC.

They made Quistis seem way older than what she really is. She seemed like she was in her late 20's the way the game portrayed her.

They made Quistis seem way older than what she really is. She seemed like she was in her late 20's the way the game portrayed her.

I always thought that, It just didn't seem right that she was only 18 and instructor. It would have made more sense for her to be older but I guess the reason they didn't was because of the whole orphanage business.

Well, Not only about the instructor position...but, in general, her attitude seemed way more..."Mature" than the rest of the crew. Maybe it was because she was so knowledged.

I voted Rinoa. As mentioned, Quistis was far too mature for Squall and why she even had an interest in him, remains a mystery to me.

Rinoa just seemed more fun loving and excitable, just the sort of person Squall needed to pull himself out of his shell and depression.

Quistis being the analytical type might have indulged him too much, I'm not sure, perhaps she would have whipped it right out of him from the get go :P (with that huge whip of hers).

Oh, no. Squall and Quistis is a baddd couple. Lol. She was too controlling and Squall would've just gotten really annoyed with her. I don't understand why he clicked with Rinoa, really. But, heyyy.

Back