Quistis or Rinoa?

I much prefer Rinoa-much hotter that Quistis ;)

But Quistis was also quite annoying, I wouold have been quite pissed if Squall had ended up with her...

But I personaly preffered Selphie to the lot of them.

I'm pleased Squall ended up with Rinoa, it just seems right, Quistis has always been seen as his mentor, so it would be kinda creepy if they had ended up together, Squall and Rinoa fit perfectly, from the first dance scene right until the end.

Mehhh. Him ending up with Quistis would have set up for a naughty teacher/student relationship. That's just a little weird, but maybe not for a Hentai, LOL. Anyhoo, Rinoa brought out the best in Squall and Quistis just didn't. Rinoa was the reason that Squall started to open up. She may have been just a "girl" but for the story to progress and end up right she needed to be the one. I think I saw Quistis as more of a good friend to Squall.

well I always thought quistis would be better for him because shes more sophisticated... but then saying that she wouldnt have brought him out of his shell like Rinoa did. so Rinoa is great for him^_^

to be honsest i preferd quitis because she comes across as a naughty school teacher but also she is all round better than rinoa shes prettier stronger and i think that it would work out with them two

Squall and Rinoa were better together. Rinoa and Squall were opposites. Squall was cold and aloof, and Rinoa was a people person. She was such an outgoing and open person, and it kind of rubbed off on Squall, warming him up and opening him up more.

She's not even that much older than him really. She's 18, he's 17. At most they are a year apart; at the very least, probably a few months. So that's no huge age difference.

That said, I really don't think Quistis and Squall make a good couple. They just don't complement each other very well.

Squall should end up with Rinoa, Quistis is just too good for him. :P

Squall and Rinoa are an ideal match - one is a cold hearted jackass while the other is an annoying slut. XP

My vote goes to Rinoa, simply because she in my opinion fits better with Squall. Silent type (Squall) + Happy/loving/childish type (Rinoa) = Love? Maybe =P

But in VIII it does. =D

I don't really care because either way, nothing's gonna change the fact that Rinoa won and Quistis lost.

But I prefer Quistis as a character.

he so should have ended up with Quistis they are beter suited for each other but NO the people of Square enix had to go and put him and Rinoa together in the script
FOOLSSSSSSS!

Rinoa.

She is beatiful, funny sometimes and interesting persona. I would definetily date her.

Quistis is boring, she doesn´t say anything interesting after disc one and she is also very stupid woman. She needs brain transplant.

Back