Quistis or Rinoa?

I actually liked that he ended up with Rinoa. She needed him more than Quistis did. Besides, I think Quistis was way too good for Squall anyway

Rinoa.

Quistis was much more of a big sister to Squall. Since the GF's cause memory problems in the people that use them Quistis was just confused about her feelings towards Squall thinking that she loved him. When in reality she just couldn't remember her history with him at the orphanage but she still felt some kind of connection with him.

Rinoa.

Quistis was much more of a big sister to Squall. Since the GF's cause memory problems in the people that use them Quistis was just confused about her feelings towards Squall thinking that she loved him. When in reality she just couldn't remember her history with him at the orphanage but she still felt some kind of connection with him.

Honestly, I felt more like she was rationalizing her love for him when she said that at the orphanage. It didn't really seem like she believed herself when she said it... but of course that's only my spin on it.

I believe that Quistis did love Squall in a romantic sense. but knew she would never be able to be loved by him in the right capacity. Which is why it's character development when she tells him to go get Rinoa at the Sorceress Memorial - she is showing her selflessness and her hope for a love of her own separate from Squall.

Personally I could care less. He got with Rinoa, get over it.

Hahahaha... I couldn’t agree more.

I always wanted him to end up with Quistis :rolleyes:
But sadly he ended up with that child:dry:

............ Seriously... it was no secret that Squall and Rinoa become the main love item in the game, especially if you watched any of the game trailers or...... look at back cover of the game. ;)

This was always a tough decision for me, but I have to go for Quistis...
I think it's that whip :P

Rinoa just bugged me sometimes, I'm not even sure why!

I'm going to have to say Rinoa. I loved hetr immarure personality(the complete opposite of Quistis) and I think she was slightly better looking. Don't get me wrong though, I think Quistis was great!

Nah Quistis was rubbish, She was too serious all the time, and in Disc one where she told Rinoa off, I was like just whack her in the face Rinoa (This was the first time I ever played it. :))

Rinoa and Squall fitted like a jigsaw puzzle, Perfect for each other. Might took awhile for Squall to finally love her back and say it, but it worked out fine.

Nah Quistis was rubbish, She was too serious all the time, and in Disc one where she told Rinoa off, I was like just whack her in the face Rinoa (This was the first time I ever played it. :))

Haha, I was totally the opposite. I was on the edge of my seat cheering Quistis on. Her seriousness is admirable - even though she got her post as a teacher taken away, the fact that she was a teacher at her age is impressive. As for the less serious girls, I felt like Selphie's childishness was an asset, making her seem bright-eyed and innocent, but Rinoa came off as immature in an obnoxious way.

But in terms of who Squall belongs with, Rinoa's still obviously the better choice.

In all honesty, I'd prefer Rinoa to Squall. Quistis and squall together is just bad. She's so mature and above her age, and she wouldn't be able to get Squall to open up as Rinoa did.

So, therefore Rinoa is way better than that of Quistis. She derserves better. =)!

Squall and Rinoa for me because Quistis is far more mature then Squall and not only that they basically grew up together. And I believe that she has the feelings for Squall but he has no interest in her. He shows his feelings towards Rinoa after she is first possessed by Ultimacea. So quistis and Squall = no

I'd stick with Rinoa and Squall if given the choice. I preferred Rinoa as a character. Sure, she was sometimes a kid, but she actually made Squall feel more at ease and able to open up.

I think it's possible that we all have different ideas about Rinoa because of how we heard her voice in her minds. When there's no voice acting, we don't KNOW what the tone is, or whether someone's voicing their opinion in a sarcastic, annoyed, happy, gentle, hyper (etc) tone. We only have clues. I had a more gentle tone in my mind for Rinoa. When she was spoilt, the tone was light hearted, not genuinely spoilt. Maybe that's why opinions on her vary so much.

To me, Rinoa was caring and wanted to help Squall open up. She DID have her spoilt moments, but most of the time she was exuberant and light hearted. Quistis was more serious and I think wouldn't have even tried to get Squall to open up.

Wow I did't think people liked Rinoa so much here ...:huh: Sorry but if Rinoa & Quists switch places it would have been a better game . Picture her it the cream colord dress and her hair down but keep the whip^_^
It's not the first time that the hero ends up falling for the brainless ,hyper, chatter
box. And not the more atractive , smart female. Hell guys do that on a daly bases don't they :|

I wouldn't call Rinoa brainless. I do think she's naive though. It's hard to really say what Rinoa is exactly since, as I said, being text based, even some things that appear clear cut are open to interpreatation.

I prefer Rinoa to be with Squall more than Quistis, because their total polar opposites, and like they say opposites attract :D

That, and i just like Rinoa more anyway.

Ermmm Squall should be and he is with Rinoa. As much as I disliked Rinoa they were perfect for each other. I don't see Quistis and Squall together at all. Quistis was way too mature for Squall. Quistis deserves a better man anyways.

Squall and Rinoa were like my ex and I, funny thing is I was more like Rinoa...

I have always preferred Quistis over Rinoa, and I think that Quistis and Squall would make a better couple. I guess the two understand each other or something.

Rinoa would just annoy him. :P

awkward
Quistis is very old for Squall
Rinoa is much better actually I'm a big fan of their love couple

no offense, i'm just saying what is for me

Seeing as rinoa is my fav person in the game i would have to chose her, and rinoa goes better with squall anyways.

Back