Anime Favorite Characters

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Kamina, from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. He was just so...unbelievably charismatic. That he saw Simon as his inspiration gave his character depth as well, it didn't make his overbearing personality that of a mindless optimist, or an arrogant prick. Kamina was inspiring. I don't really go in for the "never give up!" types, but he was something special...
his death, and then his momentary return to talk with the adult Simon just before the final battle, made Gurren Lagann an anime more than worth watching.

Reactions: Kei
I assume this is just a 'favorite character' thing?

If so:
-Akari Mizunashi is my top favorite anime character mostly because I feel like she does the 'really happy' female archetype really well, is open-minded and genuinely seems to like just about everything.
-Ohana from the ongoing Hanasaku Iroha has been really great so far. Someone who brings an somewhat optmistic yet realistic attitude in a tough situation. She's pretty funny and it's interesting to see her develop. She could potentially be my favorite anime character.
-Shion from Higurashi has a lot of interesting things about her. Most know her for the whole 'yandere' thing but I think there's a lot more to her that's better than that. Her regular personality is teasy yet self-confident and fun. I think the way she was treated by her family shows in certain personality traits in her.

well i could go on for a bit about my favourite characters but i'm just going to talk about two characters that i really love.

1). Konata from lucky star - She's just Otaku she is basically me if i was female, short with blue hair. So really not that like me just the fact that she is a video game and anime addict made me able to actually interact with her.

2). Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - At first i didn't really find her that interesting but when she tells Kyon the truth about her, i was really interested then. Also she's proper badass and this is evident throughout many episodes, such as when she and the others are in the desert with the cricket and it's like 10ft or bigger, it collapses infront of her and she doesn't react. The best moment was on the day of saggitarius where you actually realise that she has emotions and she wants to win so much that she cheats.

I could talk more about this but i cba.

I am going to say that my favorite anime character has to be Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden. I just like his style, his personality and the way he expreses himself. He became my personal favorite character of all times when I started to watch the anime. His characteristics are quit similar to mines too. That's why I chose him as my personal favorite. He is a bad ass character!

Back