Rikku's Overdrives

Hayate

Best I Never Had...
Veteran
Gil
Who used her overdrive? If so, what did you combine? Was it weak or powerful? tell us here!

Discuss: Rikku's Overdrives

personally, i never used her overdrives. i never knew what to combine and when i did it usually ended up being some shitty useless attack. plus at the end of the game all of my characters (except yuna and lulu) were doing like 75,000+ damage with physical attacks so her limit break quickly lost its value.

rikku imo has the best overdrives in the game you can make alot of differnt things with it her overdrives can get you through the game without even having to upgrade on the shpere grid once

here are some good ones

trio of 9999 (i got by mixing 2 wings to discovery)
final phoenix( heals all charaters and revives all mix 2 mega phoenixs)
also the best one she has imo is called hyper mighty g which casts regen haste protect shell and autolive on all charaters but i forgot what you have to mix my charaters could beat all the arena creations and where doing 99999 damage to alleneimes and i still found them helpfull

Although Rikku's mixes are deemed the best for the No Sphere Grid Challenge, they weren't really that useful for a normal game except maybe for Penance. The mixes I used against him are as follows:-

Ultra Nul All (Healing Spring x2) to bring his damage output down. Cheer x4 works just as well.

Eccentrick (Stamina Tonic + Gambler's Spirit) to double the charging speed of the Overdrive gauge.

I never really used Rikku so I have no comment on this actually there is one i used just to see if it strong enough was mixing 2 dark matters which made firestorm if I remember correctly

Well, in my first playthrough I never really used her overdrive.. but in my second playthrough I got 99 Underdog's secrets and I mixed 2 in the Evrae battle and got a Sunburst attack which does 19998 damage. So I used that against some bosses. It was great!

i found her overdrives good even when i had 255 stats in everythin but luck (worthless in my eyes) since i decided not to break hplimit it came in handy aginst nemesis i wouldnt know about the adark aeons or even peneance since i have the american version and they where not included

Actually, I seldom used her, but from what I remember, I did use her Aqua Toxin & Super Nova abilities the most… that is, when I used her in my party.

I don't know, her mix chart was a little overwhelming, in my opinion, which is one of the biggest reasons I rarely used her overdrives. However, I do plan on exploring her mix chart a lot more the next time I play X...

Can't say I remember what I mixed and what I got. I know though that once I got that hyper mighty g, that's all. Didn't find them too useful.

Hmm.. I didn't know there were good mixes to use. All the ones I tried resulted in... less than spectacular Overdrives. Oddly enough, Rikku, being on of my favorite characters, is always in my party but I don't usually bother with the overdrives. Are there any other good ones?

Well, I did end up mixing quite random things and sometimes getting the same result. Bleh.

There was actually a chart you could buy. My uncle had it but I never got a chance to really read it.

Back