Anime Bleach

Mister Sinister1

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Personally, this anime is amazing. The manga of it is even more amazing. The artwork by Kubo Tite is is some of the best I've seen around, and the overall storyline of Bleach is just cool. The whole concept of shinigamis and hollows plays out well. One of the biggest things I noticed was in the fight scenes. They weren't repetitive like DBZ or something. Sure some would take a few episdoes to get through, but the stuff remained interesting, since something was always gained from a fight. Strength, knowledge or all that yada yada.

Bleach is actually the first to make me want to go out and buy it. I've already begun a collection of the mangas, but unfortunetly they are no where in terms of volumes as the Japanese version........I will wait patiently for it though. It's hard to say who my favourite character is at this point, most are so well developed with their storylines. Not Ichigo though, he's cool, but he can be so emo, and Ishida a real pansy. I guess I'd have to go with one of the captains.

Also I've been hearing talk about a Bleach movie that's coming out around this autumn? If so, I really look forward to it. I wonder what they'll be covering.........
the arrancar and vaizard perhaps?

Anime movies are never focused on the series. Bleach is ok, but I got bored of the manga. I'll read it when I can be bothered. I only like a few characters, my favourite? Shunsui Kyoraku. There's better anime out there.

Name a better manga. Bleach is in a bit of a slump at the moment, so I'd like to explore some other one while I wait. It's starting to pick up a bit now though.
It was just that slow bit with Orihime, Ichigo and the vaizards that was not all too terribly exciting. These espadas should prove to make for something entertaining, I hope. I'm most curious about that new arrancar, that boy that make incoherent sounds. lol, he's a real unknown variable at this time.

So if anime movies are never like the series, we're going to get some atrocity then ya think? I really wish the anime would not have strayed as it has........

Fruits Basket, D.N Angel - but those are better IMO. I still don't think Bleach deserves all these praises though for being the best.

I never said it's the best. I said it was amazing :P It certainly is popular. I know for the longest time I saw it everywhere and I remained out of the loop, then I went and watched episode one of the anime and just from the first impression of that, I was interested in watching it more.

Like, that first time I got a glimpse of it, it was different then anything else I ever watched. The whole concept, and it was cool.

What are the two you mentioned about?

Hey thanks!

I know the feeling. With Bleach it's especially bad since the series is still continuing and once you've caught up with it, you are just waiting for each installment. The manga is good. ^_^

I wish I could get my hands on the Bleach videogame. I don't think it's been released to the english speaking market though has it.........I'd play it. I wonder what kinda of game it is, fighting probably. lol. Seeing pics of it gets me so hyped though.

heh Fruit`s basket is ok..I finished D.N.Angel but I`d have to say it isn`t as good as Bleach to me. Only about 4 anime`s surpass Bleach for me Samurai X,Cowboy Bebob,Full Metal Alchemist,and Samurai Champloo

I like Bleach..It's different than the other animes but it's not the best for me..It's one of my favorite anime though..I also watched DN Angel and I liked it too..I can't just say that something is better than another because each one of them has it's own story and such...

i like this anime... bit childish at times but really cool. I'm up to episode 54. How many more episodes are they making i heard there up to 96 or something like that anyone know?

karl

I'm a Bleach newbie, and I'm really enjoying the anime series. Right now I'm keeping track of the dubbed on [adult swim], and even though they say it's not the same when subbed, I still like what I see. I've spoiled myself though, looking through wikipedia and browsing through arc summaries, so I already know of the future villains, and among other things.

Don't really have a favorite character, but Aizen seems like an interesting fellow.

I saw some mention about a Bleach video game. Which one? I've managed to play a bit of Blade Battlers.

Im finaly out of soul society, that saga/series kind of annoys me towards the end. I'm up to episode 68.... just met the 3 new bad guys which i wont spoil by saying any more for people who aint watched as much as me.... this bit of the series looks like it's gonna pick up again....

karl

Yup it will pick up. =D I think you've just hit the filler now if I remember rightly. :eek: Has anyone else seen episode 103? I was so shocked when
Ishida was able to just use his quincy "power" to defeat that bount. I thought that the thingy he wears would stop and somethingelse would help him

hey can any one help me with a question. I was talking to a mate of mine who told me that bleach was a rip-off of another anime which he said is suppose to be ten times better. can any one tell me what this anime is and if what he says it true...

ta
karl

Honestly....I have no clue what that anime would be. :anime: Sorry, I can't help you there.

I love this anime! :woot: I haven't seen too much of it so the first episode was definitely my favorite. I'm hoping to see a lot more of this anime.

yeah the anime is the best, the movie is already out in japan, i can't wait until i can download it though, they are currently at ep 108 with two ova eps and if i remember correctly, the bounts are finally dead, now we just got to watch the crappy ending then hopefully the fillers are done and we can get back to the story line or the manga

Back