Anime Bleach

I agree, regarding the last chapters, I'm kind of interested to see, the "truth" they are all talking about, though I'm still reluctant about Ichigo getting his powers back.

Power-wise (if it simply MUST happen), I wouldn't mind seeing some kaizo konpaku/mod soul stuff done...such as him simply having his fighting capabilities enhanced in various areas. They touched on Kon having superhuman leg strength and I kinda wish they'd done more with it.

Still, I just hope we don't promptly go back to SWORDS'N'MASKS'N'POWER SHIT again.

I just saw five episodes of Bleach which are Ep #178, 179, 180, 181 & 182. From what I seen so far, all of these episodes are just about gathering informations. There hasn't been any intense fights in a while which makes all these episodes less entertaining. I can't wait for some real fight to start up again.

I kinda have like no idea whats going on now. Ever since Aizen's
defeat
I stopped reading after that because I simply lost interest. From what I understand now there is a new
villian?
Something to do with an
unknown man?
Also from what I understand Ichigo
no longer has his powers

I thought everything was going to end after Aizen's defeat

I kinda have like no idea whats going on now. Ever since Aizen's
defeat
I stopped reading after that because I simply lost interest. From what I understand now there is a new
villian?
Something to do with an
unknown man?
Also from what I understand Ichigo
no longer has his powers

I thought everything was going to end after Aizen's defeat

Heh...everything ends after Aizen's defeat? Apparently, you're underestimating Kubo's powers. :ahmed: This will not end, this will drag on for at least more than 2 years.

To be quite honest, I was interested till the "Welcome to our Execution" first part, when second part came out, again story started to go down-hill for me. =P

I'm currently wondering
what is "xcution"?
Dammit! The story's getting more confusing page by page! :rage:
And then there's this Hell Arc going on >.>

Even so... I still think that
Ichigo will get his powers back through this "xcution" and Karin will become a shinigami.. or maybe she is a shinigami (currently)

:hmph:

Meh then it willl just turn into the same shit again.
Aizen is sealed but his bankai was not revealed ever... Even some captain's bankai's like Unohana were not revealed.

Anybody freak out that Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto is actually alive? Unohana healed him.

If Ichigo does get his powers back....
Ill just be off this xD.
Aizen might break out of the seal one day or maybe he has a secret brotherthat is the new bad guy

I'm currently wondering
what is "xcution"?

Honestly the rate at which Kubo starts dropping new stuff without taking the time to explain it is starting to worry me. It feels like we're getting all this buildup and then it's all going to be revealed that Aizen's brother's lesbian gerbil demon's sisterhood was behind everything (or some troll-product or another).

And Aizen will have been Yuzu all along.

I have only watched one full episode of Bleach. Reason? I don't feel like watching the series, it's too long. I'm just wondering whether the series is worth watching or if it's just something stretched out just so the company could make an even greater profit?

Bleach is a really good series. However sometimes it takes too long to reveal stuff and fillers are really annoying. But hey atleast you can always skip them :monster: It is very interesting and it stays that way for a long long time. If you do plan on watching beware that mostly everything by now is revealed so far. So dont spoil yourself.

I don't know what most people are talking about when they talk about events that happened in Bleach nor do I remember. I should be fine with little to no spoilers.

Finally found the Bleach thread :awesome:

Personally I think Bleach is one of the best, if not the best anime going.

The characters,The stories, The music, The zanpaktou's and pretty much everything else is amazing.

.FTR.

Finally found the Bleach thread :awesome:

Personally I think Bleach is one of the best, if not the best anime going.

The characters,The stories, The music, The zanpaktou's and pretty much everything else is amazing.

.FTR.

LOL

Characters: Not background, not anything. They are cool I'll admit that.
Stories: There's no story from the very beginning, until like episode 67 or so, Bleach was MAGNIFICENT, then it went straight down-hill.
Music: Yea it has some which I really enjoy.

Anyway, so I read the latest chapter of the manga not so long ago, the fuck is with that troll Kubo? How about he speeds it up, and not produce the anime himself, he have been drawing EVERY move they do, with 2 lines or so per chapter, he's really planning to drag it on, an anime episode would be like 6 chapters of manga by the way he's doing things.

LOL

Characters: Not background, not anything. They are cool I'll admit that.
Stories: There's no story from the very beginning, until like episode 67 or so, Bleach was MAGNIFICENT, then it went straight down-hill.
Music: Yea it has some which I really enjoy.

Anyway, so I read the latest chapter of the manga not so long ago, the fuck is with that troll Kubo? How about he speeds it up, and not produce the anime himself, he have been drawing EVERY move they do, with 2 lines or so per chapter, he's really planning to drag it on, an anime episode would be like 6 chapters of manga by the way he's doing things.

LOL, What? Kubo's strong point is his Character relationships and development, they have some of THE most thought out back-story and interactions out there in Manga. You can say a lot about Bleach and Kubo, but he is the king of Character interaction and relationship development.

Its a training Ark, they are slow and they are always the lowest peak of Bleach, its how its always been.

(Possible spoilers)

Anyway, ugh! I wish we could find out who that Mystery Shinigami is, its driving me insane, I just wanna see who it is or whether its Rukia; and if it is her, I can't wait to see what Kubo's changed about her :gasp: We definitely know its not Karin and Ikumi. And Damn! Ichigo has no where to turn, it seems like TK is picking up the pace now and making shit happen!

LOL, What? Kubo's strong point is his Character relationships and development, they have some of THE most thought out back-story and interactions out there in Manga. You can say a lot about Bleach and Kubo, but he is the king of Character interaction and relationship development.

If Kubo's king of character interactions and relationship "development" in manga, then manga is a lost cause... Mention one character that actually developed or a character-relationship developed after episode 67 (Where Bleach was actually at it's peak).. the only character that I actually saw developed from the beginning of the series is prolly Orihime (Though, I hate her to death).

Ichigo realise he wants to protect something, he powers up, defeats villain easily. then we enter another arc, where ichigo AGAIN realise he needs to protect something, he powers up and defeats villain. (Typical shounen, but bleach is taking it too far :mokken:) It's exactly like Dragon Ball with actually just a little bit of plot. Bleach has been in a cycle for ages now, there have been NO development. If you tell me look now, Ichigo is developing, well he did so the other x arcs, he didn't develop at all, he just gained more power. If that's what you call development, all other mangas do that. so Kubo isn't even near anywhere of king of development.

Its a training Ark, they are slow and they are always the lowest peak of Bleach, its how its always been.
It's not the training ark that's the problem, it's how Kubo is a troll and decided to hit the restart button. :awesome: Also, in Hunter x Hunter training parts were never as shitty as this. <_<

Anyway, ugh! I wish we could find out who that Mystery Shinigami is, its driving me insane, I just wanna see who it is or whether its Rukia; and if it is her, I can't wait to see what Kubo's changed about her :gasp: We definitely know its not Karin and Ikumi. And Damn! Ichigo has no where to turn, it seems like TK is picking up the pace now and making shit happen!
It's obviously, Rukia. >_>

Ah, Also Kubo's art sucks. All the characters are almost exactly the same, no backgrounds in manga, nothing. it's just white or black background with a few lines behind them.

The only reason I'm reading Bleach is for the sole reason of finishing it.

EDIT: Chapter 458 seems to have made Bleach a bit more interesting. Though, it will only be for a brief time, I'm sure. <_<

Last edited:
Back