Anime Bleach

Only anime that I can say that has captivated me more than bleach is Initial D. Both had me on the edge of my seat. I also seem to take likings to characters that arent really as noticed. Maki and Tousen are by far my favorite characters.

Bleach is definitly my favourite anime, one of the only ones I've bothered to watch from the very start. I think I'm on episode 118 or so....

I'd suggest Bleach Exile as a place for finding episodes and manga chapters for the series, they're usually reasonably up to date.

Problem with Youtube was that they were clamping down on people uploading anime episodes, so they're not likely to be up for long.

I'd suggest Bleach Exile as a place for finding episodes and manga chapters for the series, they're usually reasonably up to date.

Just a disclaimer to those who visit the site, don't bother with the forum unless you have to register to download. The administration there is... Quite distasteful to say the least.

I haven't been watching Bleach as much lately. Seems like it's getting to crappier with each passing episode, plus the site I admin on doesn't really have people doing their jobs correctly, so I can't really be arsed to download it.

The last episode I watched was with the Piravon Espada guy. The only good thing coming from Bleach is it's comedy value now. It was absolute lulz to see Nell swallow that Cerro and fry that guy's ass with it. xD

Then having her vomit all over the guy because her vomit has healing properties just sealed the episode for me. That was some seriously funny shit. :wacky:

Bleach is definitly my favourite anime, one of the only ones I've bothered to watch from the very start. I think I'm on episode 118 or so....
And I see you like Soi. XD I really like Yoruichi! And I'm TOTALLY pro her and Kisuke, they're one of my favorite couples ever.

And Bleach totally kicks butt, it's such a great anime! :D Sadly, I've had to leave off watching it, 'cause it's on late on school nites.... Y-Y BUT KISUKE IS SOOO CUUUTE! :D I loved the episode where he had Ichigo running. Ichigo was terrified. XD And I love that little pink haired girl, she's soooo adorable!

yeah I used to be pretty into Bleach a few years ago but then I just stopped watching it for some reason part way through the soul society arc, I only recently started watching it again I'm up to about episode 70 or so, frickin awesome so far!!

Currently in the Manga...

Is anyone keeping up to date with the manga?
Well Aizen+Retinue have just invaded Karakura Town, and all the (available) Captains+lieutenants have gone to stop them
Back in HM, Ichigo is about to battle Ulquiorra
But right now, they are showing flashbacks to a century before to see all the events that led up to the up-and-coming Vizard+Shinigami vs. Espada battle...
Its going to be sooooo cool
I want to see Yamamoto vs. Aizen...
Both of their Bankai's against each other...
SOoOoOoOo Cool!!!:cool:

Er, how exactly do you use the shadows for spoilers? Ill just steer clear of names and such as best I can for now.

I wonder what Ichigo is thinking, hes just gotten his ass handed to him, and hes running off to fight some one thats obviously stronger than him. At this point I cant even imagen what hes going to do to win, unless theres some convenient plot device that drops out of thin air like the bankai did.

Yeah, Kubo is probably just going to modfuck him the hell up...
Like,
Vizard Version 2
or some shit

To get Spoiler Tags, there is a small button of a black Box and BC next to it when you're typing in a thread (i.e. a reply), put your hidden text in between the tags that come up

Oh yes, I'm on date with manga!
Ugh, I don't really care about Hisagi, though. I hope he dies quickly, the duel of the grandpas are more important!@@ It doesn't matter if one pillar breaks, yes? =D
Bleach is awesome! The Soul Society arc was sooo thought out and interesting! Every scene was so surprising, especially the ones with Gin smiling and Toushirou suspecting him
for Aizen's death
all made sense eventually after the story played out =)

Kept up with the Manga and it looks to be awesome so far also has anyone got any clue on just how long of this damned filler is left?

Uhmm, this contains HUGE spoilers concerning the Amagai Shusuke Arc(although you'd probably be able to guess this;
188 "Duel! Amagai vs. Ichigo"
"Kettou! Amagai VS Ichigo" (決闘!天貝VS一護) 189 "The Fallen Shinigami's Pride"
"Ochi ta shinigami no hokori" (堕ちた死神の誇り) ... We can safely assume Amagai dies, since there's a "Fallen Shinigami" in the title of episode 189. He's also the mastermind to this filler, which means it should be over in less than 5 episodes =D
Finally, we can go back to Hueco Mundo! =)

FIVE EPISODES!?
You gotta be kidding me! Gawd I hate fillers!

ROFL! I looked at it like "Heh, can't be more than only 5, YIPPEE!". But now I just realized that five episodes are 5 weeks, which is more than a month, which is a long time... We only know there'll be two more for sure. I hope that's it >___>

Also, Nel
is about to transform!
OMFG, I totally lost track!! I can't wait to hear her voice, wonder how'll it'll sound ^^

Diamond Dust Rebellion(The Bleach movie) is OUT! Sort of... Well, it's on youtube/veoh/etc! I'd say it's O.K... I liked the one with Senna better, though.

Back