Anime Bleach

I watched this for the first time last night, I quite liked it.

How many episodes are there in total?

There are 140 so far , today 141 airs...

I wanted to ask , well I'm gonna put spoiler tags on this so dont put your mouse on the black line :D

Does someone know if they're really gonna drag this Hyoginkou thing till December like in the series or not, cause in the series it says , four months left, and it is four months to December ... this really has me worried :D

I have no idea yet, but I was browsing YouTube and I'm not sure if you remember episode 26? I found Ikkaku's Lucky Dance and I about DIED laughing. I can't believe it's really Vic Mignogna's doing that voice LOL! I can't believe how much he can change his voice. It's awesome. Anyway, here's the link xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_IHDZz0nZc

sadly, leki cannot watch that video at the moment. darn school blockings...

but yus, leki looooves bleach. kisuke is to DIE for. he's so hilariously funny, but can kick so much bum as well!

bleach is an amazing anime but the only question that i have is who is the person that all of the captains keep saying that ichigo looks like?

Well to anwser the above asked question. =P

The person who Ichigo looks alike is his father, who was also a Shinigami captain, but eventualy quit the job and retired. This is not a spoiler,
and was given an episode to explain, I also assume that is the reason for Ichigo's immense reaitsu (spirit power).

And yes it is an awesome anime, one of my deffinite favs.

what episode did they explain it in? i have watched every episode that has come out in english so far, and i dont exactly remeber that ep.

Oww man you got me in that one. I totaly forgot which episode it was, but they might have cut it out, don't know since I only watch the subbed version.

Sorry ^____~

bleach is an amazing anime but the only question that i have is who is the person that all of the captains keep saying that ichigo looks like?
I'm not sure if you're watching the American release or the Japanese ones so I'll black this out just in case:

It could also be referring to the former 13th Division lieutenant Shiba Kaien. Kaien resembles Ichigo almost perfectly except that he has black hair. An entire episode was devoted to the Rukia's tale of Kaien.

It could also be that he resembles his father, but the similarity isn't as strong.

Sun and Steel is right about the one that is blackened out, it is him and for a good reason. Do any of you like to read the manga?

To be honest I think that Bleach is the best anime I've seen. I do love others like Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Ball Z and Death Note. But this is one that I have been making sure that I watch this one from the beginning. I've wanted to read the Manga I just havent been able to find it in any of the book stores I go to.

I too love this show. I strangely reminds of a mix between Final Fantasy and The Ghost Whisperer, lol.

Anyway, it is very good

Back