Anime Bleach

I've seen Bleach only in America, haven't had time to watch Japanese version which I hear is much much better. What episode is it up to BTW?

I'm up to episode 119 waiting for 120 to come out whenever that will be...... I'm watching it on youtube. watched the first 90 on dvd though. Good series. gets a bit boring at times.

karl

I've seen Bleach only in America, haven't had time to watch Japanese version which I hear is much much better. What episode is it up to BTW?

Most would say that the Japanese voice acting is much better, but not just because it's originally Japanese, but they seiyuus establish the personality for the characters they play. I've also been watching Bleach on [adult swim], and I'm quite satisfied with it so far, albeit a couple of characters seem to suck now (ugh, they killed Ikkaku). In the end it's all about preference.

Sorry if i double post.

BTW EP 119 finally appeared in youtube. Man, was it a good episode. You got to watch it if you want to know who won the match at the end of 119.

It was all right at best, imo. You see, I was really looking forward to seeing Ikkaku's Bankai, which those B@$T@RDS didn't show! I'm so pissed at them! They built up all this hype and tension and then totally omit the one thing everyone came to see! Jerks...

You got a piont there, Wulfie. I also wanted to see Ikkaku's bankai, but they mostly made the episode about his life.

I never got around to watching more than the twenty-or-so first episodes. Kind of a shame. Is it worth checking it out again?

Definitely, I think you'll miss out big time if you don't catch up on your Bleach. :D

You got a piont there, Wulfie. I also wanted to see Ikkaku's bankai, but they mostly made the episode about his life.

Indeed. Don't get me wrong, I found his life story to be very interesting, but I also expected to see his brilliant Bankai, so very powerful that it could kill an enemy that powerful.

I think the English one is better. But then again, I just don't like sub titles.

I've never seen the American version, and if they've done a poor job of Ikkaku's voice then I'm not exactly dying to see it, since I'm too much of a 11th Division fanboy to bear it.:P

Having read most of the manga so far though, it's killing me more to wait for the weekly release of that than the anime. 123 wasn't too bad though, it'll all be worth it when the build up is out of the way!

Back