Anime Bleach

Yeah, I heard the fillers were really killing it. Hopefully now they'll enter the Arrancar arc. It needs more Aizen.

It is official that the Fillers are over, thank God. I've ben watching the series since the very beginning and I've loved it since. I was really disappointed when the Fillers started, but I could still get my Manga fix because it was going to great places. My favorite character is Kurotsuchi Mayuri (I get a lot of criticism for that)

What? Mayuri is awesome! He's like my second best character in Blade Battlers. I'm not sure what turns people off though, his looks or his attitude?

I don't know either. Maybe it is a little bit of both...? And possibly because of his womanizing attitude with nemu, but it just adds to his completely evil and ruthless character. And also, he looks really kool without his suit thing on, as we could see in that one tiny scene when it showed him in mid-regeneration

Kyouraku? Evil? Don' think so he himself says that he doesn't like fighting. He's quite the peacemaker.
I love Hitsugaya. What a guy! So young(compared to other Shinigamis not to humans) and a captain class Shinigami. He rocks. The way he says: Souten ni zase!! Hyourinmaru
, gets me hanging off my screen flooded with his coolness everytime :P.

I don't know either. Maybe it is a little bit of both...? And possibly because of his womanizing attitude with nemu, but it just adds to his completely evil and ruthless character. And also, he looks really kool without his suit thing on, as we could see in that one tiny scene when it showed him in mid-regeneration

I have to go with Sephiroth the Dark here.

Kyouraku, evil.

Wha'chu talkin' bout Willis!?

I just started the manga and so far its been awesome. I haven't seen the anime and hope its as good as the manga. Hope the fillers aren't as long as naruto.

I heard from a friend of mine that they keep dragging on Ichigo and Orihime's relationship. With Orihime never telling Ichigo that she likes him or anything like that.

Which means I'm going to get sick of that definitely. xD I'm sure other stuff should make up for it though.

I have been TIVOing Bleach on CN. I really like this series. They're at a really exciting part right now and I'm looking foreward to the next episode.

Great show. Right now, I'm patiently waiting for episode 119... Ok, I lie, I'm dying here. They left off at such a cliffhanger moment, with Ikkaku's using his bankai, about to awaken its dormant ability. Damn it when are they going to show the next episode already?

By the way, on a different note, (If you've already covered this topic, please forgive) does anybody remember the
scene where Rangiku~san slept over at 'Hime's house? The scene where she was in the shower and 'Hime was pouring her heart out to her? Does anybody remember the time when a naked Rangiku basically assaulted a poor and hapless 'Hime? I remember seeing that exact scene in the manga, but would never have dreamed of it being in the anime! Such blatant fan service! But god bless 'em, I do so love it. :D

Suspense is killing me; I want to see more! The anime has so much to adapt from the manga. I wish Tousen and Ichimaru would show up sooner.

Werd, but between the two of them, I'd like to see Ichimaru more, I find him to be a far more interesting character, but, that's just me.

Sorry if i double post.

BTW EP 119 finally appeared in youtube. Man, was it a good episode. You got to watch it if you want to know who won the match at the end of 119.

Back