FFVIII : Love It Or Hate It?

Love it or Hate it?

• Total voters
An almost flawless game. I can't say anything bad about it. I absolutely love it.
Joined this forum just to to vote and say I LOVE FFVIII...been playing RPG games since Dragon Warrior and Zelda and FFI and have to say the love story and the music made this game my all time favorite I even bought the soundtrack and still use this theme for most of my devices...didn't hurt that Wong Faye was already one of my favorites and everything from the opera style music to cute video game sounds etc I play this cd in my car still...the story is the most important part for me in RPGs and I've never had a better one yet FFVIII story is simple yet deep and meaningful and not having voiceovers to the story more personable since you never know if the voices in movies would be as good as the original book/comic...

Anyways...this game is legendary for me:locked:

it's not my game , it's my soul
this game is one of the most meaningful things in my life
I cannot disagree with this myself:highfive:

Rather love, but ff7 was better. The only thing better in 8 were the real figures and the love story squall/rinoa.
Story was much better and environment in 7th. As square was alone without enix they did it much better lol
Music was in both bombastic, with the legendary composer

Back