FFX - Worth Getting?

It is really a good game, great storyline, characters and even ending also Blitzball is kinda amusing >.>

FFX is an amazing game, it as an advancement in FF. now the characters talk, and you learn new abilities and upgrade your stats in a whole new way: the sphere grid. if you don't have this game already, i advise you get it sometime soon.

FFX, reasons why you should buy it, very good graphics, the characters actually talk, good story line, doesnt really make sense at first but you start to understand it, also BLITZBALL! A little ways in the game you get thiis fun mini game which gets quite addicting xD

Last edited:
It's a wonderful game and it's a must have for either casual gamers seeking a solid RPG, or hardcore gamers looking to expand their collection. Unique characters, gripping storyline, a user friendly combat, and leveling system, stunning graphics, decent voice acting, and an overall wonderful, and certainly enjoyable experience.

I myself really loved the game. I actually missed It since I haven't played It In a while.

I actually believe Its worth buying, Its even better than the second part which s Final Fantasy X-2. Which really was nothing but It was all good.

If you plan on buying It In the future there Is a big adventure ahead of you. :)

FFX is an excellent game imo, it's got good characters (like most FF games. :P), good music, and a good storyline, it's also pretty long, so you'll find yourself playing it for quite a while before beating the end of the game.

However, I never really could get into the Blitzball.

However, I never really could get into the Blitzball.

I actually really enjoyed blitzball. I'd even go so far as to consider it one of the highlights of the game. It's certainly a step past the card battles in FFIX.

Not to mention the fact that the main villain wasn't a crossdresser >.>

I have heard many good things about FF X but when I saw some fight videos on YouTube, I really thought the animations and the battle system itself was awesome but I did not like the menu design.

Call me old fashioned but I really like the old skool aesthetically pleasing blue and glove menus all the other FF's seem to have (I have not played all so I can't be sure)

The menus in X look like they were done in the last minute and the main cursor looks like the old Windows Media icon.

I realize this is nit picking and it probably won't matter once I get into the game (which I probably will) but it still bugs me nonetheless.

Hehe...I didn't like the menu design either...too much...pink...

FFX is an amazing game however, and is one that should not be missed by FF/RPG fans.

Lol about the voice-overs! Definitely agree.

FFX was my first RPG, let alone FF game, so it's always kind of near-and-dear for me. The biggest problem I ever had was getting used to the sphere grid. The battle system was great, especially since it wasn't timed (I have tons of trouble with timed systems). The side quests are waaay more fun than the actual game, imo, although you don't need to do them to beat the game.
I always think it's worth getting!

oh god...
YES!!!

You should not miss out on this brilliant game! There was so much i loved about it, the only thing i dont like about it is the menu design which made me cringe that little bit.

I highly reccomend it to any RPG fan.

At first i thought this game was terrible. Hate all turn based games and though final fantasy was the worst of them all, but was i wrong. Buying the game out of boredom gave me an enjoyable game to play for hours and a game with some replay value. I definetly will tell anyone who likes games to buy it. Blitzball did suck though imo.

Definitely worth getting. One of the best FF games, and when you weigh it all up (storyline, gameplay, battle system, replay value, sidequests, etc), it could quite possibly be one of the best games ever.

Its unspeakable to not get this game. The main story, the sidequests, everything. Beautiful. It was my first FF game so it led me to an addiction. Definitely get FFX.

It's a must this game! It was the first ever FF game that i played and it got me addicted. It has a beautiful story line, one of the best boss and the graphics are just simply awsome!

Definitely worth getting. It's fairly inexpensive right now in Canada. Used you can get it for $13.99. The battle system was cool considering how you could substitute characters with different abilities during battle unlike in FF5. Monster resistant to physical attacks? Entire party of brute force? Game over = likely :P

FFX however, Iron Giant appears, sub in Lulu or Auron with Armor Break, and it's a whole different outcome :P

All your party members low on hp? No useful healing items? Sub in Yuna and heal like crazy :P

I like the fact that there were voice actors for this installment. Although, Tidus sounded like a weenie, to be honest... :P

I think tha t FF X is one of the best FF games. It's absolutly worth buying it. It has a great story, great characters and cool graphics.
I's kinda easy bt u can fnd some really tough boses and it has lots of mini games and subs....all of this makes this game one awesome RPG.

Back