FFX - Worth Getting?

For 10 or 15 bucks, yeah. Maybe 20. I would have been disappointed If I had payed full price for new. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game but it certainly isn't as good as it's cracked up to be.

well i think the game is worth buying. the game has many good things going its way. myself in particular, i love blitzball! plus summoning the aeons.

Blitzball's'ok!!! LOL... yeah... this game is definately worth getting, especially if you're an FF fan... and at $15 used, you can't possibly go wrong! Its well worth it.

I've spent so many hours on my life playing Blitzball. xD

But yeah, I didn't mention it earlier, but the mini-games are fun too. Most people don't like the mini-games that involve the legendary weapons, but I think they're pretty fun once you get a hang of them. That and the sidequests add a different, zesty flavor to the game. ^_^

I'd buy it just to add my collection. It;s a decent Final Fantasy but Tidus just ruins the game

I've spent so many hours on my life playing Blitzball. xD

But yeah, I didn't mention it earlier, but the mini-games are fun too. Most people don't like the mini-games that involve the legendary weapons, but I think they're pretty fun once you get a hang of them. That and the sidequests add a different, zesty flavor to the game. ^_^

I, too, like the mini games, but I can't stand the chocobo racing ever since I got the legendary weapons. :P

I'd buy it just to add my collection. It;s a decent Final Fantasy but Tidus just ruins the game

So you let one character ruin the whole game for you? Seems a bit silly. As much as people hate Tidus, he's not that bad of a character. Mainly it's his whiny voice that annoys people. I would hope most gamers are able to either ignore it or hit the mute button on the TV so they can enjoy the game.

It really is a fantastic FF, it's my second favorite of the series. The story is good, the minigames....well....imo they suck, but there's plenty of sidequests to add length to the game. Collecting uber weapons, getting the optional Aeons (the summons kick ass in X too, which is a nice change from the weak summons in IX), battling in the monster arena, etc. etc.

I, too, like the mini games, but I can't stand the chocobo racing ever since I got the legendary weapons. :P

thats the only thing i hate the damn chocobo race, but its fun at the same time cus its a big challenge

I really hate to be one to psuedo-mod, so I won't lecture, but do you guys realize that this thread is about helping people decide whether to buy the game, and not chatting? :wacky:

I really hate to be one to psuedo-mod, so I won't lecture, but do you guys realize that this thread is about helping people decide whether to buy the game, and not chatting? :wacky:

What? Where did that come from? I mean... its not like we were derailing the thread... we were technically talking about the pros and cons of the game... and what could really be more relevant in a "worth getting?" thread than the pros and cons of the game in question?

naughty naughty VR

What? Where did that come from? I mean... its not like we were derailing the thread... we were technically talking about the pros and cons of the game... and what could really be more relevant in a "worth getting?" thread than the pros and cons of the game in question?
just proved what he said, so your arguement fails:wacky:

i agree about the chocobo racing, its pretty time consuming, but it is optional.

And i like Tidus, he matures a lot over the course of FFX

I actually really like X, it has great characters, a good story, the graphics are good, and i like blitzball:neomon:

to me there isnt anything wrong with it, it is a great/fantastic game

its a really good game
no doughts, money well spent

I think the game is worth getting for it's a enjoyable game thats a good example of why final fantasy games are good.

Well worth getting it's an excellent game.
Especially at the price it is now... you can pick up a copy on ebay for around 10 bucks.

I definitely think this game is worth getting, few Final Fantasy games have disappointed me, to be honest, the majority of the games in the series are nothing short of excellent! ^_^

I really liked Final Fantasy X's Arena, I've caught 10 of every creature, and beaten Nemesis several times over, that alone was all very fun.

The story is very good, the graphics are very good, the soundtrack is good, the characters are very good, and the gameplay is superb!

The Aeons are great, Bahamut is really bad ass, and you can even increase the stats of the Aeons by using Spheres (after accomplishing a certain task), I've boosted Bahamut's HP by many thousands.

This game is definitely worth your money, it is just one of the best games Square Enix has ever made.

FFX is the best Final Fantasy, for me. It is a must have!
Best characters, best story, best battle system. Much better than FFXII!

Back