FFVII - Worth Getting?

FF7 is defintly worth playing its characters are funny, propaly the best storyline.I would say one of the best final fantasy's.

I would say this game is a must for any RPG fan. I feel everyone should at least give it an honest chance. I know that I lent this game to a friend who is a huge RPG gamer, and for the three weeks he had it, he never even tried it. When he gave it back to me, he told me that he gave up because he couldn't catch a chocobo in order to pass the midgar zolom. And my suspicions about his poor excuse were dead on, as it was confirmed to me by another friend that he simply read a walkthrough and picked out a random spot in the game, which he could tell me that he couldn't get past, all because he wasn't willing to even give it a chance. Sorry for that, but I just find it a tad frustrating is all. Anyway, you should at least give it a shot.

If you like rpgs you will love final fantasy 7 since its cataloged the best rpg ever made so it has to be cool its my fav game also. so its a most have for rpg gamers all around the world.

yes should get at all costs

it has the best story line of all and great overall plus has so many awesome characters and will keep you entertained from just the first try

well this applies to me so thankyou for your comments i am bying this next week

You can't really go wrong with this game. I mean, I don't think it's the BEST but, it's a veryyy nice game to get for the PS1 console. I say get it just to say you played the proclaimed "Best FF Game".

FFVII definitely worth playing, IMO it's the best FF game out there! But FFVersus XIII looks super cool too . . . but FFVII has the best storyline, best characters, it's the best . . .

Having just recently found a copy and for the first time playing it through to the end, I can honestly say it was one of the best RPG gaming experiences of my life. Definitely play-worthy even today if you want a gripping story and characters you will remember for a long time. Only downside is that the game is so popular the internet is RIFE with spoilers.

ffVII is definatly worth getting. It was the game that first introduced me to the ff series and I honistly think you'll have a hard time getting bored of it:)

I've bought and sold the game numerous times. I've learnt to just keep it now to play whenever, I usually play it once every year it's so good. Which is a lot for me. :)

FFVII is the best FF game, but the graphic was the only bad thing but otherwise it is great, Awesome Storyline, Villain and characters :monster:

It is an enthusiastic "NO!! IT IS NOT WORTH IGNORING!!" As both an FF fan AND a fellow human being, I recommend this game as "something to do". The thousands of members here will vouch for me. Am I right, guys?

*crickets chirping*

..................Well, I KNOW I'm right, that much matters.

*crickets still chirping*

Judge for yourselves, people. If you want a refund, I won't stop you.

FF7 is awesome, it's definitely worth it. Don't play it for the graphics, this game actually goes past good/bad graphics and gets you with EVERYTHING else.

Final Fantasy VII is absolutely worth getting. Imo, if you were to get just one Final Fantasy game, this should be it.

Though there are many good games in the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy VII is by far my favourite, my second favourite would probably be Final Fantasy VIII.

But yeah, the characters in FFVII are great, really like the music, good storyline, and excellent gameplay, I quite enjoy the battles.

Hmm.. let me think..
YUP!
It's gotta be the best Final Fantasy Game I've played. >:]
It has a amazing story-line even if you think the Graphics look bad.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
:neomon:

It is defenitly worth getting.

When i first SAW this game(yes, saw. I was 7 and i was watching my brother playing it) I was jaw-smakked. Eventhough i didn't understand ANYTHING about it. I just loved how it looked.
Then when i was 11 and i finally played it myself i didn't just love it. i FELL in love with it.

Maybe i'm kinde overdoing it, but it really is a fantastic game. The storyline is breath taking(IMO), the charachters are wonderfull, the graphics we're great and still ARE, the music is to die for.... my god... i dont understand why anybody CANT like this game XD alltough i DO admit it does have its flaws..

but really, once you take control over that spikey blondheaded freak, the first thing you'll think is: HELL YEAH BABY.

I'd say yes, people moan about the graphics and how "primitive" they are, but I'm sure back in the day when it first came out folks were glad of them, besides there's a great story to be had in there! I like it so much I have two copies.:monster:

Great Gameplay.
Great Storyline.
Great selection of party members... except for Caith Sit.
Hard bosses.
Everything is great and "perfect".

Back