FFII - Worth Getting?

This game promotes self injury to become stronger! But it's an FF game, you have to add it to your collection. So just get it and beat it just to say you have!

For the price of 50$ or less, you can go to GameStop, EBGames, or your local gamestore ripoff artist and buy a Gameboy Advance, along with the Final Fantasy I and II Dawn of Souls. If you like the old school RPG genre, this is the best investment you can buy for next to nothing....

I can't tell you how many times this game has saved me from total boredom on a 50-minute bus ride 3 times a week! I started with FFII, and when I finally finished it, I was pleased to find out it wasn't over yet, and that I still had the Soul of Rebirth portion to go through...I started backwards, so I am playing 1 again, for the first time in close to 20 years :D

I think that this game is allot better than the first. They Came up with a better storyline this time. It wasn't just go save the world. There was actually a enemy who you knew you were going against.
A Classic defiantly worth playing.

As long as your patient enough the long lasting leveling system... you can really have fun. For me... generally a great game! ;D

I like II it has good characters and a good story line the levelling is easy once you know how to do it you can easily find some info online trust me if you liked the others you'll like this :)

I'm not too sure about this one. I never liked the leveling system, so I found the game to drag on a little bit...however it is better than the first game story- and character-wise.

Personally, I'd say that you should only play this if you want to see a bit of history and want to see how the FF series started to grow as a series.

Just...don't expect brilliance and maybe you'll enjoy :)

Its not a great game but its worth a playthrough or two, just one of those things to mark off a checklist of FF's played. Not much of a story, messy level up system, and silly speech system.

Back