FFIX - Worth Getting?

This game is definitely my favorite of the PlayStation 1 era final fantasys and I've met a lot of people who agree. I like how the tone can shift from light to darker throughout the game, rather than being depressing or deathly serious all the way through like some of the other games (7/8). It's not for everyone, but it's well worth at least trying out.

The elements of this game are forever memorable. Yes it has to do with past playing time but I still have met people that have the same experience that i had some 15 years ago. My opinion is worth a grain of sand but FFIX is greatest FF, no, the most well created in the time, rpg. It still holds its playing value today.

I have to say that it is totally worth it to buy the game and play it. This classic game had some new elements that where different from it's predecessors like a new play style of card game, the auction house, the chocobo treasure chest hunt, a new ability system, and so much more. If you are a fan of Japanese Role Playing Games then I recommend you to try this game out

Back