PC World of Warcraft

Hey. if you have 45-250 dollars to spend, $13-$15 a month, Get the game. You can just do so much, control so many things and get away with the most random and weird things a lot of the times, Plus its pretty cool to see massive armys of players attacking the same monster, and to see all the organisation. I need to get my own account, ive been playing on freinds >_<

So I played WoW back in the day and only got my Elf up to lvl 8 then i quit and stopped playing computer games all together. Anyway, like a year later i reuped my Lineage: The Cross Rancor account and have made it to lvl 19. Love the game. Compared to WoW i'd say it has a chance of survival.

Yes, I'm sure all 7 of the people playing The Cross Rancor will love it, the rest of us will continue having fun in WoW. <3 Lineage of course has a chance of survival; the Koreans refuse to let their sh-tty MMOs die. RF Online, so much potential, so horrible execution. Same can be said with Archlord, and the Lineage line, as a whole, imo. There's more, but my point is made.

Love WoW. Been playing since day 1, well when it was released in the UK. Im taking a break from it at the moment as cash is tight and I need to focus on university work. Highest level I have is 55.

Cool! What job and server? I just dinged 70 on my Blood Elf Paladin on Cho'gall (Atomos) and my 60 Hunter (Foxdie) and my 7 BE Rogue (Creepindeath) are next. =)

Also, how has the nerf (last Tuesday, the 6th) effected you, Raptor?

I havent played WoW in a month and Im hating it! Been playing since day 1 here in the UK and I love the new expansion pack. I love the Alliance, but Blood Elfs are teh sex ^^

45 Fury Tauren Warrior on Jaedenar. Currently taking break because I can't log on. :P

lvl 67 Troll Shaman (eu server: Zenedar pvp)

working slowly towards lvl 70, was really active before the expansion but took a break during February.

I just bought the game, granted that my computer wasn't powerful enough to play the game. I got a few upgrades installed and now I'm online. ;) If anyone else plays I got a lvl 14 Knight Elf Druid(Alliance).

If you don't have the game....Here's my likes and dislikes: First off, I love that I can play with my friends online. The world is huge. I don't like the fact that there is so much to do, that you just can't do everything.(if that makes sense) You can buy dragons, though it cost's a shit load of gold.

It cost's money to play online, but I recommend just to buy the game, and instead of making regular monthly payments, just buy a game card for 60 days pre-paid.

That's all folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quit in January, I didn't feel like playing BC. Also my boyfriend quit. :( I had a undead priest in full tier 2 before Naxxramas was released. Then I made a human mage, which I leveled to 60 and played with my close friends. I played both of them on a pvp server. I wasn't very much into pvp games. World pvp is a lot more fun.

Oh yeah i bought The Frozen throne and i finished the Story
it was realy coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

I've been playing since Christmas. I'm a level 37 Night Elf Druid (Feral/Resto), and a level 22 Draenei Priest (Holy/Shadow).

I can't play it constantly. It gets boring. Although, levelling a Draenei is so easy in the beginning. There's soooo many quests on Azuremyst/Bloodmyst. Some people would probably reckon I should be level 50+ by now, but I have a life too :P

I play with my best mate. He's a level 37 Human Mage (Fire) and a level 23 Draenei Paladin (Protection)

Oh yeah i bought The Frozen throne and i finished the Story
it was realy coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Errr, thats Warcraft III, the expansion.

Although, levelling a Draenei is so easy in the beginning. There's soooo many quests on Azuremyst/Bloodmyst.

I'm glad Blizzard added more quests. It really speeds up leveling. I heard Outlands had a ton of quests. Almost made me want to buy the expansion. I rather have a life though. ^_^

Oh well, Blizzard is in trouble now. WoW subscribers are going to start playing Hellgate: London when its out. Hellgate: London is Diablo III. Also Warhammer is going to steal WoW players as well.

Oh well, Blizzard is in trouble now. WoW subscribers are going to start playing Hellgate: London when its out. Hellgate: London is Diablo III. Also Warhammer is going to steal WoW players as well.
I'm tempted to ban you for that.
Don't think I won't.

World of Warcraft has 9 million players.
9 million.
Taste that number for a second.
That's exactly twice as many as there are citizens in the country of Norway.
A game has a larger population than one of, if not the, richest country in the world.

Warhammer will only potentially tempt hardcore PvPers. Also, War is overhyped, just like Guild Wars, Vanguard, LotRo, etc etc etc.
HG:L isn't even a MMO, provided Google didn't fail me (not putting my rep on that one), so that doesn't even count.

No one game will outright put Blizzard in any form of trouble, except maybe WoW2.

I kept civil in this post purely because I vaguely remember not wanting to kill Cerr after a convo in the SB, but any more of these "game x which isn't even released and is hyped up worse than WoW was before release will kill WoW" and I'll do something drastic.

More on the topic;
My sig contains my main, I also have a 70 Rogue on the same server, and working on grinding up a Hunter to be, drumroll plz, a grinding character.
EU-Bronzebeard (PvE)

World of Warcraft has 9 million players.
9 million.
Taste that number for a second.
That's exactly twice as many as there are citizens in the country of Norway.
A game has a larger population than one of, if not the, richest country in the world.

True, but WoW has lost a few players lately due to Vanguard and LotRo. They're offering a Scroll of Resurrection now. (Hrmm) I doubt WoW will die any time soon.

WoW is the best MMORPG right now. It won't be forgotten obliviously. It caused so much controversy that upset angry soccer moms, and got psychologist all worked up about it.

Warhammer will only potentially tempt hardcore PvPers. Also, War is overhyped, just like Guild Wars, Vanguard, LotRo, etc etc etc.
HG:L isn't even a MMO, provided Google didn't fail me (not putting my rep on that one), so that doesn't even count.
True, but there are quite a few WoW players that played the Diablo series who will probably check out HG:L.

I'm not very impressed by Warhammer. :/ Then again, it's made by the same people as DAoC. Who knows where that will go? Their main focus is on player vs player combat. Which might attractive players. These games are going to steal some WoW players. I seriously doubt millions but a few thousand.

As for Guild wars, the idea was cool but it was presented wrong. I'm surprised Guild wars is still releasing all of those expansion packs.

One thing I will say is...Blizzard is probably one of the best PC gaming companies. They keep on top of things and update often. I had a couple of account/character issues and they helped quickly.

True, but WoW has lost a few players lately due to Vanguard and LotRo. They're offering a Scroll of Resurrection now. (Hrmm) I doubt WoW will die any time soon.
... they named it that because they want people who quit to renew their subscription.
Player count is rising as always, Vanguard failed hard and LotRo is a bigger grind than WoW and Lineage II put together.

Back