Final Fantasy: Best and Worst Cosplay

Rydia

Throwing rocks at emo kids
Veteran
Gil
Here's one of the funniest FF videos ever. XD

The one's from VIII weren't that bad except for Squall. XD

X had the best costumes ever and the worse. XD

OMG >___< Ewwwww. Pardon my french, but what the fuck gives all these stupid fat American slobs the idea that it's acceptable or even right for them to cosplay?! I mean my god, have some fucking consideration for people's eyes! They dont look cute, they look horridly disgusting and it's painful to watch >__< Why cant we leave the cosplaying to the asians? Cuz about 90% of those excellent cosplayers in the vid were skinny attractive asians.

I seriously think there should be rules for cosplaying:

1. you must be a skinny person
2. you must be an attractive person
3. you must have the necessary funds needed to buy a decent looking costume
4. if you are fat and still want to cosplay, you are only allowed to cosplay Quina Quen

This is one of the scariest Yuna cosplayer's i've ever seen, she looks like a damned troll: http://images.cosplay.com/photos/10/1026826.jpg

Awesome collection of terrible cosplay can be found here: http://www.cosplayfucks.net/forums/

Here's one of the funniest FF videos ever. XD

X had the best costumes ever and the worse. XD

Lol... This one. :D

I agree though, I thought there where two really good Yuna's and there was a very good Rikku in there as well...

The girl that did Paine was just awesome. She even had the red eyes. :D. The first Lulu cosplayer was pretty amazing too, but then the bad one... *shudders*

The guy with the afro always makes me laugh. XD I can't remember the characters name at the moment.

The girl that did Paine was just awesome. She even had the red eyes. :D. The first Lulu cosplayer was pretty amazing too, but then the bad one... *shudders*

Yeah, the first Lulu cosplayer was great. There was also a really good Yuna and Paine. The second Paine looked like a street hooker.

I apologize in advance for anyone i blind with these.

Lesbian Sora and Riku:
957145.jpg

Cross-dressing Cloud has gained alot of weight:
WMCloud.jpg

Basch the meth addict:
BASCH-LIVES-117.jpg

And this one literally produced a gag reflex in me:
4qekvoh.jpg

4qekvoh.jpg

I've been staring at this one for like 5 minutes, and...I still can't figure out who it's supposed to be. =\

I apologize in advance for anyone i blind with these.

Basch the meth addict:
BASCH-LIVES-117.jpg

Haha! You hit the nail on the head with that one. Very scary. And I thank you because now I'll never be able to look at Basch the same. :P

And this one literally produced a gag reflex in me:
4qekvoh.jpg
Is that supposed to be Rikku? :sick: She looks like a vampire.

It's supposed to be Yuffie >_<

And this is probably the funniest thing i've seen on the internet in months:
0406b0088.jpg

Chocobo madness!

1067296.jpg

646876.jpg

Worst. Cactuar. Ever.
cactuar.jpg

Bulemic Rikku. I cant even tell if it's male or female.
1648-7229.jpg

Um, on a sidenote, i'll be gone tomorrow *today, as it's now friday* since i'll be attending a Weird Al concert, so i'll post more atrocities in here Saturday evening when i get back.

Worst. Cactuar. Ever.
cactuar.jpg

I have no words.

Bulemic Rikku. I cant even tell if it's male or female.
1648-7229.jpg

Um, on a sidenote, i'll be gone tomorrow *today, as it's now friday* since i'll be attending a Weird Al concert, so i'll post more atrocities in here Saturday evening when i get back.
Wow. Just wow. Can this even be considered cosplay? He/she looks like a crack addict who decided to whore him/herself to make enough money for his/her next fix.

And also, have fun at the Weird Al concert.

Last edited:
I know this isn't horrible cosplay, but...

kingdom_hearts_-_riku.jpg

O......mg.

MmmmmmmmmMmMmMmmmmmhesohot.
Even though that's probably a girl. XD

This isn't bad cosplay, but probably the weirdest FF cosplay I've ever seen. I mean, Jenova isn't exactly number one on cosplay choices...>_<

I know this isn't horrible cosplay, but...

kingdom_hearts_-_riku.jpg

O......mg.

MmmmmmmmmMmMmMmmmmmhesohot.
Even though that's probably a girl. XD

Girl, guy, Qu, who cares? *drools*And Kelduron, that Jenova cosplay...is...well it's good, but so strange x__X

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally ghetto cloud:
05-26-2007Fanime040.jpg

Behold the terror of Man-Fran:
manfran.jpg

WOAH...wwwwwwwoah...wwwwwwwwwwwwwoah...
Sooooooooooooooooooooo anyway.

I am not a big fan of Rikku, but there was a tremendously good Rikky cosplayer in that video. ^__^
I LOVE the Yuna cosplayer as well!!!!!!!!

Man-Fran makes me cry T_T

Okay, so i finally watched that viddy...0:28 Vincent is awesome, 1:04 white boy Squall...um...wtf? 1:25 Pain...yummy...1:29 Lulu is teh sex, 1:36 songstress Yuna, holy crap O_O

Bastardized Rufus and Reno:
rufusreno.jpg

Absolute worst Yuna ever, and the girl looks like a man too:
wrstyna.jpg

ff64.jpg

Please ... PLEASE tell me this isn't meant to be Trance Kuja ... T_T I think my soul just died.

Man-Fran XD Just the name makes me giggle uncontrollably ... But ugh ... :| Who lets these people dress up?!

Last edited:
Back