Final Fantasy: Best and Worst Cosplay

ff64.jpg

Please ... PLEASE tell me this isn't meant to be Trance Kuja ... T_T I think my soul just died.

Man-Fran XD Just the name makes me giggle uncontrollably ... But ugh ... :| Who lets these people dress up?!

X_____X

.....noooooooooooo.
Man-fran......WTF. I loved Fran in the game and this hurts me.

Cosplay can be done well in the right hands, but jesus, some people should NOT be allowed to do this most of the time.

On another note, I've wanted to try cosplay before, but Im not that big a nerd to do it, haha

L. M. F. A. O.

I seriously LOLed sooo hard at that picture. Then i showed it to my gf and shattered her Sephiroth fangirl dreams.

And now, since we've all seen the horrid side of cosplay, i'll show you the good side.

My friend Kit as Kadaj:
l_2071bfab889f56a3cff97410ab74ba3a.jpg

Kit as Gunner Yuna:
l_02b8a35a8098a383aaff98fa4a22ed07.jpg

Man-Fran makes me cry :(

and that....Thing thats meant to resemble Trance Kuja looks like it has a Dollar bill down its trousers O_O

and is your friend Kit a boy or a girl? O_O i really can't tell....

she/he/it does cosplay good though..

Man-Fran makes me cry :(

and that....Thing thats meant to resemble Trance Kuja looks like it has a Dollar bill down its trousers O_O

and is your friend Kit a boy or a girl? O_O i really can't tell....

she/he/it does cosplay good though..

I think "kuja" has tucked her ID card in her fluffy trousers. That image just makes my soul cry.

Haha, and Kit's a girl. See?

l_2640be7a028659a2cbb302f96ea5c514.jpg

Her friends kick ass at cosplay too:
l_5f8ec4c99ecbdd6781d56a73bbdef0f9.jpg

l_9d10168597b904e3b746ee2b37487082.jpg

Mmmm....those are some yummy people you found there, xnotjustadreamx.

Now for something to totally scar you all, behold Princess Ashe!
ashepose1.jpg

Mmmm....those are some yummy people you found there, xnotjustadreamx.

Now for something to totally scar you all, behold Princess Ashe!
ashepose1.jpg

Eek I bet Rasler deliberately RAN into that arrow, being married to Miss World up there!​

I have some more.. baddies..​

amYuna.jpg

amSeph.jpg

Ok to save you all here's some shexiiiness :D

goodVincent.jpg

Haha all of these were on http://www.morbidoptimism.com/asc.html, pretty good site :lol:

Dear sweet jesus my eyes >___< But that Vincent...yummy <.<

Now for more horrid cosplay fucks!

Cait Sith joined the KKK:
cait.jpg

Little uh...bestiality going on here:
Caitfucking.jpg

Possibly the worst costume ever designed:
dscn0833.jpg

Just plain ugly people:
901496142_773558f4ef.jpg

I just noticed...that Aeris has quite an ass on her O_O Buuuut i'm still gonna go with Riku.

And was that Man-Yuna actually more traumatizing than the Man-Fran i posted a couple pages back?

[/center]

Now THATS a cosplayer, i'm awfully tempted to sticky this thread :P just because it's so funny XD​

and if anyone finds any really bad Rydia cosplayers please PM me with it - i have to get revenge on Ali for blinding me with her Man-Yuna ;_;​

It does look so realistic doesn't it!!
You should sticky it :P this thread is SO my favourite, what with me and VengefulRonin kinda running the show!

Then at the end we should crown the best and worst :P

Back