KHII Favorites & Worsts Discussion

Angel Valentine

Seph says yer dumb
Veteran
Gil
The KHII Favorites & Worsts Discussion thread. Express you opinions on whatever involving KHII, go on rants, talk with other members, etc....

Enjoy :P

I wish I could have run around the Pride Lands when it was restored with green grass and everything...that would have been cool.

Oh heck yeah, I'd have loved that too. I mean that world was alright, but it would've been more appropriate to have it restored to light after the Heartless were vanquished, no? :P

my favorite is in the Pride Lands and you run around as lion Sora...if you have goofy in your party, its worth watching his moves when you run around. He spins like crazy and thats always a laugh for me! hahha

Omg, I loved the Pride Lands. Sora was so cute there. =).

Aha...I hated Little Mermaid's place. Psh. What an annoying adventure that was.

Atlantica was shitful. The smell of excrement filled my room when Goofy started singing and dancing. Horrible.

Oh here we go *rubs hands together*

I hated Port Royal, it was so goddam irritating

I hated that godforskaen musical, it SUCKED

Xaldin....what a nightmare, he was so unnecessarily hard it just sucked

Hollow Bastion - like I didn't hate it enough in the first one it made me go back. Repeatedly :stare:

Winnie the pooh. what a boring pain in the arse. I hate winnie the pooh anyway so it just sucked for me

The camera angles still stink

Proud Mode can just go away and leave me alone

Anyway.....I liked the boss in trons world

The pride lands were pretty fun aswel.

I LOVED the story even if it HAS confused the hell out of me, I should pay attention more really because that was the only thing that kept me playing -__-

Beast's Castle was just wish fulfillment for me. When I first played Kingdom Hearts I thought the last stage (before the End of the World) would be a Beauty and the Beast world since Beast was the support, but then I was met with the horrible torture chamber that is Hollow Bastion. So I really enjoyed an actual Beast's Castle in Kingdom Hearts II.

oh goodie i can say what i've always wanted to *takes in breath*

right biggiest annoying thing about this game was Mermaid world it was crap before, so brining it back worst that before wasn't the best of ideas

the summons in this game were dissapointing, were kinda pointless compared to the first game

the storyline is good there isn't really any complaints there

Halloween town was fun but there could of been more there same with port royal

they should of introduced more FF characters in this one but auron was fun

the Trigger system was a good idea but shouldn't of limited it to one button, towards the end i seemed to be just hammering the triangle button and hoping for the best

but all in all it was a good game =)

Atlantica was quite annoying. (And I thought Ursula was meant to be dead, why isn't she dead?)

Xaldin and Demyx (Dance, water, dance!:oy:) were just annoying! Quite hard, even on easy mode. (Actually, I think they were hardest on easy mode cause it took me a couple of tries on that to beat them but on Normal I beat them quite easily.)

I hated the musicals in atlantica, they had to be the most irritating thing in the game,
I also didnt like the voice casting on port royal, nothing like the film.
i did like how there are more final fantasy characters, and also the drive gauges.

OH BOY my favorite part.

Atlantica- the develpers were high or something to think that we all like the pile of crap that scenario was. it was pain stacking. and i kinda found it easy to be honest. i odnt know if any one else agrees but wahtever.

Pride Lands- was cool in the aspect. i agree that we should of got the chance to run around agin while it was green again but unfortunatly we didnt.(damn)

Space paranoids- i liked the computer theme to it but it was alot of back and forth. and the light cycle game was ridiculus. i took me a bit to get psat that part on rpud but overall i enjoyed it.

Timeless RIver- in my eyes it was to short. but it was cool to see everything back in the day of steamboat willie.

Hallow BAstion- this one was awsome coutnless enemies to level up if needed. PLus i found the thousand heartless challnge to be fun. i even made a seperate save file to back and play it whenever i see fit. Also cool that the characters from the FF series came to hepl with the fight frickin awsome.

land of the dragons- awsome idea. nice to see a little china in there.(i think)cool enemies and boss was fun. plus good level up for master form.

Colosieum- was kinda kool. i thought to much exploring for what it was. the uderdrome games were cool but the hardest match i think is the FF fight. i meeen all four cool characters on u at once it was touph on proud mode

The Good:
AXEL. Blame me, please. He's the best Organization XIII member there is.
Like everyone said: LION SIMBA!
THE WHOLE FREAKIN' PLOT. Roxas...~my love.

The Bad:
SINGING. Please, Squeenix: no more Atlantica musicals, puhleez?!
And SOME BATTLES were too hard for their own good.

The Stupid:
XEMNAS'S ZEBRA COAT AT THE END. I don't know why; it just irritates me.

Back