PC GunZ

†LifeStealer†

Emotional Turtle
Gil
North America GunZ Online at www.ijji.com is an extremely fast-paced adrenaline racing game with amazing graphics and a weird announcer,
arm yourself from twin-blades(kodaichis), swords, daggers, even rockets and shotguns and battle other players that aren't always in North America though. There are many different types of gunz such as K-GunZ and J-GunZ(korean and japanese)

Hints before you play or people will hate you:
Read the name of the game room you will join for if you break the rules they say you will be kicked out. Most common examples:
Attack and Defense Games:1 team attacks, 1 team defends, the next round they switch jobs. Taken place at "mansion" map. Leaving the base is known as cheating and people are kicked for it. The limits of "cheat area" is the ground between the large crack a few steps from your base. When you play you will understand. When someone else cheats and kills you, you can, the next round, cheat as well and vice versa.

Bow game: Easy, bow before fighting every fight and just fight to the death, runners are made fun of and hated and try not to attack in the middle of their bow, i did that, got kicked, got hated...
Bow is type /bow or press 6.

Extra info for a boost before common noobs:
Shielding is your friend...
Butterfly is not a hack:It is Jump>Dash>Slash(block after your slash to cancel the animation)>Repeat.
Slash shot is not a hack:It is jump>dash>Slash(switch weapon after you start slashing and your weapon will have a slashing motion and if you hold slash you will shoot out.)>repeat

GunZ Fans Forever(Also try Flyff I will make a thread for that someday...
*dramatic music* :blink:

bro used to play this. didnt look too great graphics to me, but he seemed to be enjoying it! sum of the players were really useless though - theyd stand there n get shot to pieces, or shoot their own team XD

Alot of people have learned how to play now and your brother was probably playing International GunZ, it was a demo for NA GunZ pretty much, most people learned that people whos name you could see anytime without aiming a gun at them...their on your team. One of my teamates ran around with 2 renards(kinda like machine guns) and blasting everyone while i let my character dance. When he died everyone had like 2 hp left so i just hit them all once and they died. So hilarious!
Also check out Soldier Front on ijji or Kwon-Ho:D

I use to play it, I sucked my cousin would blow my head of lol. So I liked the game I was just never good at it. The graphics aren't that bad.

I used to play this lvl 31 xD. I stoped playing because too many hardcore gamers on there.

So many styles were being created and just couldn't keep up with all the skillz everyone had. I could only hardly do BF. Then people were using K style thne turtle and all these other styles really annoyed me xD.

Used to play this game a bit, but got bored of it rally quick... just doest offer anything inventive and original...

Its a pretty fun game. I play it still whenever i'm at my grandmas house it gets so hard now with everyone having such good characters that know k-styling and everything else. I can do k style a bit but not as good as a lot of people. I so prefer spray and pray over everything else, but then you just get called a noob =\ Only got my character up to level 19. Username is DeadlyCurse for anyone that wants to add me.

Sorry to revive such a old thread but I dident wanna make a new one if one exsisted so!

Does anyone still play this,Ive recently restarted playing Im a okish K Styler((think thats what its called)) not really good so I mostly spray xD

Back