Favourite Movie

Supersize me xD I watched it today on DVD and goddamn it gave me some funny facts about Americans (No offense and all). I'm sorry, but Manhattan has 4 McDonalds in every square mile :lol: How stupid is that? Although, pretty interesting to see what fast food does to you if you eat too much of it.

Vincent said:
huh? U saw FD3 on DVD? Are u able to choose if the people live or die?
yes you can, but it doesn't matter what you choose on the questions. the same thing that happens in the original version of the movie happens. it may just be my copy, but im not sure. but FD3 was awesome!

Secret of the Ooze is a craptastic, unholy, rubber-suit wearing amateur-fest. I've seen better acting in Godzilla movies, from Godzilla. Easily Ernie Reyes Jr.'s worst film.

wow.... i don't know where to begin. No one can have just on favorite movie.
I like so many that i can't list them all but i'll list 5. ( not in any certain order)

Conair
Battle Royale
28 days later
Aliens
The weather man.

I have loads of films i like but these are a few that came to mind....

Can't forget Spirited Away and all of Mirizaki's work ( sorry if spelt his name wrong)

here is my top 5:

1: Lord of the Rings
2: Matrix
3: Scarface
4: Saw
5: Shawshank redemption

Favourite movies...I have more than one...heck I have more than ten, but I suppose I can cut 'em down a bit:

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Dodgeball
Underworld I and II
Interview with a Vampire
The Lion King
Constantine

I have more, but I'll leave it there XP

I have quite a few favourite movies, but these tend to be higher on my 'list' than the rest.

+ Pirates of the Carribean, the first and the second one. I thought they were both fantastic. The plot lines were well written and they both had a great balance of humour and action, Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow is the best acting I've ever seen from him :lol:.

+ Madagascar/Shrek 1 and 2. I love a good animated movie and these did it for me. I found them funny [because I laugh at things easily] and the voice acting was done extremely well.

Halloween (1987)
Poltergeist (1982)
RATS
Jeepers Creepers 2
Death valley
Saving private Ryan
FFAC
Nacho Libre

if i had to put them in a top 5 well my nuber one is:

Butterfly Effect

my other top four are, ni no particular order caus eit is just too hard to determine:

Shawshank Redemption
Akira
LoTR
and i think i may need to leave a space blank cause its just so hard to determine. yall know there is a butterfly effect 2 out there. i think im gonna be sick now cause of that

Kill Bill (Quentin Tarantino Rawr)
Sin City (I love my arty stuff)
Lion King (Disney woop)
FF7AC (Final Fantasy of course)
Life of Brian (Monty Python J'dore)

I love movies, I could be here all day so i just listed one from each "genre"

Back