Advent Children Cloud and Zack

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
The movie really shows how close these two were. It looks like Zack watched out for Cloud's back alot and I really want to know so much more about him. So what I was thinking was they should make a FFVII movie on Cloud growing up and joining the Shinra army and then hanging out with Zack and Sephiroth leading up to when Sephiroth goes crazy. I mean isn't that enough content to make a movie? I for one would watch it. And it would answer so many questions and give the characters in the game more background and understanding. What do you guys think?

Well I'm not up for anymore movies being made on Final Fantasy VII, but I would probably watch it too. Perhaps an Anime series on it? Not a long one, but something along the lines of Last Order, I enjoyed that. But there should be some more information on Cloud and Zack's relationship (along with Sephiroth too) in Crisis Core, so we do have that to look forward too =D

i think this is a great idea!!!! they just need to give a little bit of time before they do do a project like this, because there is such thing as an overload on something, and then everybody just gets sick of it and doesnt want anymore.

Yes, we all know how great seven was, it's rather redundant to say that now. However this relationship has had many debates about it. Some ranging from very close friends such as brothers to a homosexual relationship between the two. Now I enjoy Final Fantsy VII as much as the next fan but leave the game alone! We've had the market saturated with FFVII that it's becoming stale, I refrain from going on a rant about the various titles and the rewriting of history that Tetsuya seems to be doing .

I, for one, would love to see a movie like that. I've always wondered what Cloud and Zack's relationship was like. I mean, how did they meet? Cloud didn't end up being in SOLDIER, but Zack did. If a kind of movie like this would have been made, then a lot of answers would come out from Cloud's past.

NO dear god stop with the FFVII stuff. SE milked FFVII so extremly its not funny. They have an FFVII movie thats enough and with the Remake its enough!!!!!! Stupid fanboys/girls completly obsessed with this game. This game is good but its enough with all the other crap they got for it.

I like the idea, in the game nor movie do they give much info. Even when you can go into that sequence where you watch Zack and Cloud relation to one another...not enough. Im not sure if it would be very exciting though...

Hey guys i'm new but. I think since advent children did great another FF movie would be an awsome idea

erm...can anyone tell me why is cloud looking like he is in a subconcious state in last order?? plz tell mi

erm...can anyone tell me why is cloud looking like he is in a subconcious state in last order?? plz tell mi

He is like that because of the experiments Hojo has done on him using Jenova cells/ Mako poisening. Hope that helps xxx

Anyways I believe this to be a good idea, although we have to watch FF7 doesn't get over used, you know? Like to the point where it loses its mystery that may have made people love it so much in the first place.

But yes I would love to see Zack's back story as much as the next FF7 fan, how he met Aeris, Cloud, Sephiroth. Would be good for all of us to be feed some more info.

Back