Wakka Ball

Digitaholic

Blue Mage
Gil
In the start of Kingdom Hearts on the island you can fight young versions of Tidus, Selphie and Wakka. When you fight Wakka he throws a Blitzball at you which if you parry gets you experience points. If you spend a long period of time doing that you can get up a lot of levels which can give you an advantage at the start of the game. Has anyone else done this? If so how long did you spend and what level did you get to?

I'm trying a low-level challenge right now, and I wanted to learn Guard in Destiny Islands. I forgot which choices I made, and I think I learned it at Level 9.

I don't remember what level it was, but I did get up to the level needed to beat Cloud at the Olympus Coliseum. But yeah, I knew that you could do that with beating it back with the wooden sword.

yeah it takes a while to lv up
fighting tidus is easier in myt opinion but that mine
sephy best way to lv up but thats near the end of game though :(

true but it's also harder to survive and i didn't even know we could fight the smaller versions untill i made it to hollow bastion and my cousin showed me a pic of sora fighting tidus and i was like "We could fight them?!"

Destiney Island challenges

It was only today that I accomplished the task of defeating both the trio, created of Tidus, Selphie and Wakka, and also the single match: Riku.

I feel great applause is needed, I've never ahd the patience or determination to do this before!

Who else has actually defeaten these duelists?

*There is a multiple choice feature active on this poll*

i have beaten all 3 of them and riku many times. i have also stayed on destiny islands and im up to lvl 19. i never play anymore because i have kh2.

im not sure how long i trained with wakka, i think 3 lvls. i got up to lvl 19 on the heartless invasion part of destiny islands (i own shadows in 1 hit)

well i use to level up by fighting selphie becuz when you hit her rope in the right time she dosent get hurt so if u keep on doing it u may get a lot of experience i finished distiny island at lvl 15

I beat all of them the first time I played this game.

I didn't know what to do and I thought I have to beat them all so I practiced for ages and kicked their butts in no time when I replayed the game they were a cinch

I beat them all on my first try except for Tidus,Wakka ,and Selphie. I thought Riku was no challenge.

Back