KHII Riku's Kairi

Dante

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
well i was wondering who was meant for riku. i mean sora has kiari so who does riku have. i thought at first it was gonna be namine but after she went with roxas i think he is a loner....

I think that Riku actually likes Kairi, as well as Sora. However, I see Sora gets Kairi because he is with the light. Riku, I believe, is in the twilight. He cared more for Kairi, to me, by surrendering himself to the darkness. This was in hopes of gaining the power and transport necessary to find Kairi and save her. Sora did no such thing, other than become determined. I see this as Riku being the stronger person, but having a different opinion and preference ;)

ya, riku did choose the darkness to find kiari in kh1. sora just went with donald and goofy because he kinda had to (where else would he go without transportation?)i guess riku liked kiari more than sora did, but riku went bye bye into kingdom hearts, so ya... sora won kiari by defult. =)

I think that Riku actually likes Kairi, as well as Sora. However, I see Sora gets Kairi because he is with the light. Riku, I believe, is in the twilight. He cared more for Kairi, to me, by surrendering himself to the darkness. This was in hopes of gaining the power and transport necessary to find Kairi and save her. Sora did no such thing, other than become determined. I see this as Riku being the stronger person, but having a different opinion and preference ;)

I agree. I was kinda disappointed by the ending movie of KH2,
I figured it would be more romantic since it had been so long since they had seen each other!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, insert spoiler tags next time. It's only 9 days till it's released and I haven't actually spoiled the game yet ;) I'll do it for you this time

*insert spoiler tags*

well i think all of them like each other but i think they made sora's love is more than riku to kairi becuz they made roxas and namine,and there
connected to sora and kairi
and so each couple love each other and riku isnt one of them but i think riku is in love with malifecent
J/K i swear to god i'm joking

Yeah, she'd never leave pete.

I think riku's like cloud: doesn't really think about her till it's too late
(dum-dee-dum
dum-dee-doo)

If I had to chosse I would pick the girl Rikku becuase shes hot and they have the same name.

I always felt that Sora and Kairi belong together.

If I had to chosse I would pick the girl Rikku becuase shes hot and they have the same name.

Funnily enough, both Riku and Rikku are characters I am anxious to see a definite love interest for conceived, but that stretches a little too far.

No Riku will have the darkness he says so in the not perfect ending he's like next time we fight for the darkness and Sora's like yea...

Poor Riku. Guy goes through so much, but he doesn't even get a chick. Roxas has Namine, Sora has Kairi, and Riku is alone. I think they should introduce a new character eventually to be the one that falls in love with Riku. I don't think SE will split Sora and Kairi. So that would be the best thing to do. Either that, or just have him be a loner that kicks total arse everywhere he goes.

Back