Advent Children final fantasy seven advent children

sora666

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
must be one of the best movies i have ever seen
goes straight into the story and into the fighting what a better way to start a movie what are your likes and dislikes of the film ???:D

I liked seeing everyone again. The fight scenes were amazing, as well. The references to the game were good. . . and the DVD had a special feature summarizing the game, so my friends and family weren't completely lost.

I wish Nanaki had had a larger part. He had one line, but I suppose that's how he is, anyway. Besides, he isn't really a major character. I also wish Sephiroth hadn't fallen so easily. . . .

Must be the only Final Fantasy movie (apart from The Spirits Within, I don't count that though) that I've ever seen. As Arcticflare has already said, it was good to see the group back together again. But it was even better to see Sephiroth with that dark and devious voice.

I thought it was better in english, I got it as a birthday present in english sop i watched it in english.....

ive never heard it in english i might have to listen to it to make my decision and i thought the movie was cool and i keep watching it over and over again the fights i liked was the one in the church,highway,forest and i also liked the 2 last fights

i rather enjoyed the movie a lot and i agree with Articflare that sephiroth did die too easily after all he can do..

a flick with a wrist and the world turns dark

but the movie still rocked

I watched it in japanese, animes are only good in japanese i think. And i have to say, it is one of the best films i have seen. I commend Enix for making such a brilliant film after the dreadfull FF:SW, i almost didn't want to see this film. I also got alot more people liking it due to AC, who can say no to the fight scenes!

I liked the english better. I also really liked Kadaj, I loved the fight scenes, they were pretty awesome, there wasn't much that I didn't like about the movie except the fact that Loz cried alot, that kind of sucked, I didn't think he was alot like Kadaj or Yazoo.:P

It's not a bad movie to watch, it certainly is a visual treat. But I can understand why people are disappointed that it didn't have much depth to it.

But one of my favourite movies ever? ...purlease.. :huh:

Back