KHII Kingdom Hearts 2 in Proud Mode

Bustersword07

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I finished the first game of Kingdom Hearts 2 in Normal mode and I have to say that it was unsettling to find it so easy and now that the summer began, my question is this:

Is the hard mode on Kingdom Hearts 2 harder than the hard mode on Kingdom Hearts 1?

it depends on your level of skill i tried hard and found it 'easier?' than normal and beginner mode especially sephiroth who i beat unharmed

Well i found kh2 harder than kh1 but thats just me
If you find kh2's proud mode easy you should buy kh2fm which has new mode called critical. That mode will give you a fair bit of trouble

Sora and his enemies are more versatile in 2, so in that sense it's on par with 1. KH1's heartless only deal out large damage, whereas the heartless/nobodies in 2 not only have the potential to hand your ass to you, they'll also do it a lot faster.

The bosses provide more of a challenge also, so the likes of Xigbar, Saix, Xaldin, and Xemnas will prove to be somewhat of a challenge. I'll exclude Sephiroth from such rating; you can find out about him yourself. ;p

So in a sense: yes, it's harder than 1.

but sora is made stronger and faster and given upgrades to keep him on par with his enemies

Yes, there is that, but the villains have all been enhanced too. They're individually superior to Sora, and thus requires the player to know what they're doing in order to even stand a chance of winning.

you need to work on something your opponent is inferior to like xaldin is superior in speed so you need to work up strong attacks when he is vunerable

In kh2 you feel like you have more control and freedom over your character and his attacks are faster and easier to use.
All org members have a weakness or an easy point in which to attack them
Xemnas-after you guard his attack just attack him back
Xigbar-when he reloads
Xaldin-Well after his shield is down
Axel- After you do the reaction command
Saix-After you do the berserk thing
Roxas-After you guard certain attacks
Zexion-After you trap him in his own book
Vexen-after you break his shield
Larxene-tough one cause she just doesn't stop attacking lol but if you do a well timed reflect she stops for a second or so
Marluxia-After you throw scythe at him or other reaction command
Lexaeus-After you do reaction command or reflect sometimes
Luxord-Play his card games
Demyx-After you do a wild dance on him

Ehhh... You know I would have no freaking clue about any of that! I just started that in Regular tonight!

I have no fucking clue whether or not I played it on the hardest level! Holy shit. It's only been a year :sad3: Anyway, whatever level it was, the monsters were still pretty tough. Those dancing nobody things can royally fuck off. And the battles with the various Organized Organization members were no walk in the park either (totally looks at Xaldin & Xigbar :hmph: ). Point is, it's tough regardless of what the fucking difficulty is.

Back