Aerith Gainsborough(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeris#1fan

White Mage
Gil
who knew what Areith meant to cloud when she said "i want to meet........you" that can be taken in so many different ways so lets hear your thoughts........im thinking she wants to get to know his soul...but thats me.......think away!:)

It is because she knows he is not totally himself.
She wants to meet Cloud not influenced by Zack's memories.

Well, apparently, in Japanese culture, "I want to meet you" means that you wish to have a romantic relationship with someone. Or something like that...There's some stuff on it here:
http://s8.invisionfree.com/Cloud_x_Aerith/index.php?showtopic=91&st=60

And also, further down the page, here's a quote from Aly:
got a reply from the expert about "I want to meet you" after she had read the Japanese script of the Date scene, and she says that she considers it romantic. Here's her answer:

"Aerith is trying to make a deeper relationship between her and Cloud. She is trying to make a knot that will bind them together, closer.. it's a deep feeling .. picture her soul coming out of her body, knocking on his body. Her soul asks if his soul will come out and hold hands with her. That's how deep "I want to meet you" means."

the cloud aerith connection

Ive played this game 1000 times and never thought of it that way if you wanna get to the real deep feeling part of it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back