Pirate or Ninja?

Pirate or Ninja

• pirate

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • ninja

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
Dalton definitely has a pirate attitude, but he fights like a ninja.

I'm gonna have to go with ninja.

Ninjas.

realultimatepower.net explains everything you need to know about how superior ninjas are.

I remember one time, freshmen year of high school, me and a group of my friends had a huge joke debate about this, which resulted in a few tabletoppings.

Pirates! Definitely

They have international talk like a pirate day (seriously)

It's one of my favourite days of the year

Pirates! Definitely

They have international talk like a pirate day (seriously)

It's one of my favourite days of the year

There needs to be a "Does Cloud love Aerith or Tifa" debate on National Talk like a pirate day or any other controversail FF debate. Then I won't have to groan about how over done that topic is.

I'm actually surprised that pirates are winning. I thought ninjas would be.

Ninja's, no doubt. They do all the hidden work of eliminating the enemies, stealthily and without anyone noticing. Then the damn Pirate walks right up and steals the thunder by getting the gold and treasure. Stupid pirates.

Mr. Pirate then finds a Hira Shuriken in the back of his head and the treasure is rightfully returned to the Ninja-man.

hmm this actually required some thought, its not like def one and def not the other.. but after thinking id have to say pirate. theyre just cooler and i mean, you get treasure and stuff and have a sick pet parrot:P

Oh ninjas, definitely.

Haha, last year "Pirates vs. Ninjas" was the theme for our local gaming / anime con, so my best friend and I made costumes and dressed up as ninja sluts
lol.gif
It was pretty epic.

I like both, I think they're really interesting. But if I really have to choose one, it'd have to be a ninja. I just love their outfit, their stealthy ways, how they fight, and all that jazz. Heh, I like samurai too...so that's kinda ironic since ninjas and samurai do not mix well.

Anyway, as far as fighting go...ninjas or pirates? I really think ninjas would win because they're the silent type. Pirates tend to scream and run towards you with their swords flailing about. :P

"What is the difference between a Pirate and a Ninja? A Ninja is standing right behind you."

Hahaha, oh man, I should have thought to link to this before - if you haven't watched it before, you should watch Ask A Ninja's ep on Pirates (after he saw the last Pirates of the Carribean movie)

http://askaninja.com/node/1175

Hahaha, oh man, I should have thought to link to this before - if you haven't watched it before, you should watch Ask A Ninja's ep on Pirates (after he saw the last Pirates of the Carribean movie)

http://askaninja.com/node/1175

Lol I was actually thinking of posting that, but you beat me to it. :P I've seen a lot of those "Ask a Ninja" clips on youtube. It's so totally random and hilarious!

Awww yeah ^_~ Hahah, I almost choked with laughter the first time I saw one of his clips.

Back