Your most hated moment?

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
I'd have to say leaving Midgar. On one hand the game seems to open up exponentially to you but on the other hand you're leaving Midgar! I really would have loved to explore more of the slums and the plate.

Having to go underwate in FFVII - I hated just creeping around in the horrible blackness. It scared me..

Going to the beginning of Northern Crater on disk 2, only to have one of your party members kicked out in place of Tifa because you haven't trained Tifa enough...Stupid nag.

Desert Prison. I hated that lace so much the first time I played it I ended up in the desert for 3 hours I never even saw the Chocobo carriage, I still hate that place even though it takes me like 5mins to do now.

Not only the desert the lieying trio the other idiots and that stuck up dude in the truck all of them just make me hate that place so much. Oh yeah and it is probarly quite hot there aswell one would imagine and I hate the heat.

The same as Tethar. It took me for ever to just figure out that all you had to do was turn right to find Dyne. I spend ages in that desert and when the Chocobo carrage came I thought I was home free, only to find myself taken back to the starting point. It was aweful.

I also disliked The beginning of Midgar, it was so slow moving and it really wasn't to my taste.

Sephiroth said:
Going to the beginning of Northern Crater on disk 2, only to have one of your party members kicked out in place of Tifa because you haven't trained Tifa enough...Stupid nag.

Surely must be worse to control her when Cloud is......having problms, unless
you trained her from that point.

My most hated moment must be climbing the stairs in Shin-Ra HQ side entrance........so many, though there is the "exciting" way I guess.

I saw that one coming, but I forgot about Tifa joining your party in Northern Crater. Well, you don't really have to do much with Tifa anyways. For the time you have to have her in your party, she's pretty much useless. You get Cid instead by the time you start the huge materia quests, and I think he's a lot better, not to mention cooler than Tifa. But that's just me.

Well first of all being in Midgar. ^^
That place really annoyed me. I just wanted to be free! Cool music though.

Another wuold be making Aeris my best character the first time I played and getting all her Limits and then
she died
. First I was like...awww...then I was like...god dammit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never found Midgar as annoying as that but when I replyed the game I always hated the start of it. Though the escape from Midgar was very fun.

oh and Smirap if your gona put a spoiler then use spoiler tags.

My most hated moment would have to be when you first enter Junon. That whole part just pissed me off. First with that little girl whatshername, and then the soldier marching stuff when you finally reach the city. I never could do that marching part very well, and took forever to do it. That and the part where you have to impress Rufus with your drill skills.........ughh.......

You get Cid instead by the time you start the huge materia quests, and I think he's a lot better, not to mention cooler than Tifa.

I have to agree with you there. Cid's the man!

In FFVI, the world becoming the World of Ruin. Damn...the setting became much more depressing, but provided even more inspiration to kill the ish out've Kefka in the end.

i hate the moment when Cloud can't control himself in front Aeris then sephiroth come and stabe his sowrd in Aeris body>_<

Darksquall...spoiler tag please. i dont need it but some people might. also i have to go with the part where you have to sneak on the ship and impresse the people and the guy. Wile the others were just sneaking in without having to do it. Damn that was annoying. I also hated the stairs part. I usally take the other one cause well i couldnt find the door to the stairs.....good training though. Also when you had to sneak pass those gaurds by going one at a time. And if you get caught you get into a fight and have to do it again!><

Sephiroth of darknes said:
Darksquall...spoiler tag please. i dont need it but some people might. also i have to go with the part where you have to sneak on the ship and impresse the people and the guy. Wile the others were just sneaking in without having to do it. Damn that was annoying. I also hated the stairs part. I usally take the other one cause well i couldnt find the door to the stairs.....good training though. Also when you had to sneak pass those gaurds by going one at a time. And if you get caught you get into a fight and have to do it again!><

I assume you're talking about the Shin-Ra building? If so, then I agree, that is extremely annoying.

The most annoying part for me was when I chose to go to Wutai and Yuffie stole my materia. I was so pissed off. For FF9 it would be defeating the Ark just b/c I didn't have any protectin for anyone except Quina for Confuse(took like over 10 tries to win even though I was a high level) and that one part where your characters are off in Oeilvert and you have to guide Eiko and co. through a huge puzzle. That part without a strategy guide or help annoyed the hell out of me! Oh and speaking of 9, the part where you have to ride those bugs(been a while I can't recall their names) back and forth through this underground cave full of tunnels sucked!

Last edited:
Back