Cloud's Dream

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
This is by far the funniest thing I've seen done with Advent Children. This guy took clips from the movie and overdubbed them with clips from other movies.

One, two, three.

The greatest scene is the
"fat cock" conversation
in the sequel.

I Love those! I watch one atleast once aday and ya the
Fat cock conversation
is hilarious :lol: when me and my friends are walking around and we see a car well yell "
LICSENCE AND REGISTRATION!!!!! CHICKEN FUCKER!!!!
and we recieve alot of werid looks and when we go to one anothers houses we recite the
fat cock conversation
even though we're female :lol: ^^

Last edited:
yup! these are funny

my favorite part is when Sephy says "I'm flap flap flapping my albatross wings!"

LOL I Forgot about the part where marlene is like "I AM ALL THAT IS MAN!!!" I busted out laughing, oh and "I am a bannana!" from Reno

Ah they're awesome! ^^;

They almost rival those dubbed Resident Evil Movie scenes. My favourite part would have to be the
Bohemian Rhapsody
scene, I broke out in laughter..

:lol: OMFG!! Too funny man I love whoever did these they r just sooo funny I need to watch one every day just to laugh my butt off wow. I am a banana! roflmao omfg it is still funny lol.:lol:

Marlene: FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I loved the part where Bahamut was summoned and destroyed the city and that brown hair child said some #%&*#^$@ to Cloud rofl-waffl kartoffl

OOOOOOoooooooooooo... I saw those a while back. I laughed so hard I cried. There are so many great part in them! I can't even decide what my favorite part was lol. Everyone singing Bohemian Rhapsody was pretty good. In fact, whenever anyone sang anything it was pretty good lol. Those are the funniest things I have seen in ages.

Back