[SU/D] resident evil: Umberella Reborn

Ironman

Tony Stark
Veteran
Gil
It has been 50 years since Wesker's Death at the hands of Chris and Sheva, causing a problem for the Umberella corporation, they were in turmoil for many years as they had lost their CEO and non could replace him, but then came a new Agent, Her name was Cassady, she took up the reins and filled the large boots of Wesker.

her new policy's on Biological weapons were extreme, the Umberella corporation began putting their vast resources into Helping people, beginning their research with Cancer, and discovering a cure people around the world was amazed, that Cassidy's influence on the Umberella corporation, and they began to believe in umbrella's attempt to be better.

but there was a problem, the cure for cancer was found through further research of the T-virus, and so each vaccination had a chance to create the undead and although it was a 1 in 1000 chance of this happening, it was still a risk, that the umbrella corporation didn't inform anyone because the amazing feat they had achieved they didn't want to ruin it.

in Britain the chance of the T-virus striking finally caught up to Umbrella, and a Cancer patient who had used the cure suffered Horrible side effects, her cellular structure changed, and she became the Flesh eating Undead that the Umberella corporation became known for. the virus spread, until it came wildly out of control, taking England, Scotland and wales within a week, within a month the Virus had spread to Ireland. the Un sent in teams, and built massive walls around the islands infected, and left them as 'research centers' with Umbrella's help, they intended to find a permanent cure for this Virus but there was a problem that neither the U.N or the umbrella corporation could have anticipated. Survivors.

Info:
-you are a survivor of the Virus, inside the walls of the UK.
-this is a survival RP, no massive amounts of guns or ammo
-the RP is fairly open, anything it takes to survive really

rules:
-no power playing or God modding
-follow the Site rules

Character Bio Sheet:
Name: Characters name
Job: characters occupation before the viral outbreak
Appearance: what your character looks like, pics are allowed
Personality: your characters personality
Items: anything your character carries NOT WEAPONS
weapons: your characters weapons, nothing to extreme, remember this is a survival Rp
History: your characters history, before and since the outbreak.

My character

Name: Yuki Valentine

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 7 stone

Affilitation: police

Appearance:
boa-200801-popseoul.jpg

Personality: Happy go lucky despite her circumstances. though at times she can be quite distant. a friendly and loyal person. easy to get on with

Weapons: Her sisters handgun (Top one), A standard police issue tactical shotgun (here) , a Tactical knife (this one)

Equipment: 3x medi-kits (here), a pack of cigarettes (these) and a lighter (et viola)

Special combat abilities: Acrobatics, free-running, judo and combat training

History: Yukis older sister was among the first to fight the infected of racoon city. And also a member of the FSS. When she reached 18 she began to fight alongside her sister then went on to join another team of surviviors. Months have passed since her sister dissapeared and now yuki searches for her alone.

My apologies to all those in the rp that are interacting or planning to interact with my character. I will be dissapearing from now until just after the 1st of october. "family holiday" it was unavoidable and i am sorry :)

Back